Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington post game thread***

Plankton

Reaction score
Martin-funeral-wreath-576x1024.jpg

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Great win, I just hope the team doesnt get overconfident with Arizona coming to town next week. We have to win out to have any chance at the 2 seed.

fishspill

Reaction score
Great win, I just hope the team doesnt get overconfident with Arizona coming to town next week. We have to win out to have any chance at the 2 seed.
I think there’s still a lot of motivated guys here. I don’t think Gregory or Gallimore liked their games today. And with so many FAs and young guys I just don’t imagine that same old Cowboys lag will kick in.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't care for Tafoya acting in the interview like just because Dak played at the level he had been before the injury that it meant he didn't go through a slump. It doesn't take much as a reporter to know that he had been slumping. He busted out of it in a big way tonight and that's something we really needed to see.

Of course, like with most things in a team game, it also meant that the rest of the offense also played better and ended its slump.

Yeah there was no honesty there. OMG Dak you totally schooled everyone who said you weren't playing well. Talk about that.

And of course he went right with it.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
All around great game, just what they needed to restore offensive confidence. I hope the alter-ego overconfident Cowboys don’t appear next week and lay an egg after watching/reading press clippings.

Arizona will be a good test after a whooping like this, to see where their mentality is at.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
All around great game, just what they needed to restore offensive confidence. I hope the alter-ego overconfident Cowboys don’t appear next week and lay an egg after watching/reading press clippings.

Arizona will be a good test after a whooping like this, to see where their mentality is at.

I hope so too, Arizona is going to be desperate for a win after dropping 3 straight.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
That was fun. Exactly what we expected these last few weeks.

Don't look now, but we're riding a win streak, defense is hot, and offense maybe woke up right before the playoffs.
Could it be that we are finally that team that cruises into the playoffs on a hot steak, firing on an cylinders on all sides of the ball? I mean I know it was just Washington (and NYG last week), but we do look to be coming together at the exact right time. AND we are still relatively healthy!