Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington pre game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I'm all alone except the dogs wife is in Rhode Island loving every minute of it slept till 10 this morning don't have to work till Sunday almost like I'm in heaven although Thanksgiving here is Saturday luckily for me the dog sitter had to cancel so I'm stuck here lonely as could be but just you guys lmao!

CB61

Reaction score

I'm all alone except the dogs wife is in Rhode Island loving every minute of it slept till 10 this morning don't have to work till Sunday almost like I'm in heaven although Thanksgiving here is Saturday luckily for me the dog sitter had to cancel so I'm stuck here lonely as could be but just you guys lmao!
And Cowboys football what more could you want?

staubach24

Reaction score
That's one of the things that worry me. Whenever there is an injury, the replacement performs better than the starter

:cool:
I agree. Colt Mccoy beat us before as a backup. It was a couple of years back, I think. Can't afford a letdown today

uvaballa

Reaction score
A blow out would be nice. That would break the skins and their fans. Also wouldn’t have to hear their mouths here in the DMV for a long time.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

CB61

Reaction score
I do have one more favorable moment from the Cowboys Thanksgiving day I was at the 96 Cowboys Skins game game after Emmitt got benched in New York and then went off on the skins 150 + rushing yards I even took my wife to that game what a good boy I was

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Why is the dog's wife in Rhode Island?

Sorry, that's how I read it at first.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
That's probably a typo or the talk to text wife is in Rhode Island dogs are here

I figured it out as I continued to read that the punctuation is missing. Part of the fun of that is the reader can add punctuation wherever he wants. :)

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Hopefully a backup QB winning in DET give an alarm for the Boys to not take things for granted.

McCoy and the skins are in the best spot possible. Absolutely no pressure, no expectations, excuses made already with the injuries, and the whole world disrespecting them and hyping the Boys. They come in as relaxed as you can be.

More important, our guys haven't shown they can handle such situations in a consistent fashion, and I'm one who don't trust them TBH.

I'm sorry, but this has WAS win written all over it

:cool:

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I predict we're going to win the division and get the #4 seed and face #5 Carolina in Dallas in the playoffs. Not worried about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.