Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I am having a hard time getting excited for this game.........

bored-man-sitting-on-sofa-cabin-fever-ss.jpg

uvaballa

Reaction score
Probably will be entertaining just because of the rivalry. But I’m not very excited to watch.

pitt33

Reaction score
Good morning sports fans...

Looks like a pretty nice fall day is in store for upstate NY. I might be better served playing golf during the game. I’ve got a sneaky suspicion Dalton will be under siege today.

Carson

Reaction score

Looks like a pretty nice fall day is in store for upstate NY. I might be better served playing golf during the game. I’ve got a sneaky suspicion Dalton will be under siege today.

Go enjoy golf my friend.

Todays headline “Washington sacks Dalton ten times. Washington wins 13-0”

Vagabond

Reaction score
Did they tape a handle to the football? This team is so bad I’m wearing a mask watching it at home by myself.

catiii

Reaction score

I'd do the golf and enjoy the gorgeous autumn leaves, although it may be a bit late that far north. Isn't peak around first week of October?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Raining all morning and chilly here 10 miles away from stadium. Does this favor either team?

pitt33

Reaction score
I'd do the golf and enjoy the gorgeous autumn leaves, although it may be a bit late that far north. Isn't peak around first week of October?
Yes we’re past peak up here.

I’ve gone to the yellow Pro V1 this time of year. Much easier to spot in the leaves.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My boy Andy's gonna smoke em.

I may have to pick up the plat mantle from Gorico because this sure feels like one.

Jipper

Reaction score
Question...over or under 36 points allowed by our defense today?

I’ll take the over

catiii

Reaction score
Raining all morning and chilly here 10 miles away from stadium. Does this favor either team?
oh!!! I'd say that definitely favors the No Names who win easily! Zeke can't hang on to the ball when it's dry!

Status
Not open for further replies.