Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

starfan1

Reaction score
I was out shopping at grapevine mall yesterday and Kenny Gant and Tony cassilas forgive my spelling was out signing cowboy gear

Was pretty cool ! place was a nuthouse and stores cleaned out do your shopping on Amazon or send $$$

also no very big athletes up close but they are both well past prime days not unlike myself

Carson

Reaction score
Run a bunch of Tackle traps to the edge. That should cram the WFT D inside and open up some good sized holes to the outside for Zeke & backups.
It’s another game to have good health at tackle. Smith and Steele/Collins should be able to isolate on one DE allowing extra help on the interior

blueblood70

Reaction score
neck stiff from impending anxiety can they kick off now LOL

I dint have single drink of alcohol all week leading up to today..

now i can have few more then usual to lower stress levels LOL

lets beta the brakes off of the team with no name!!!!

Go Cowboys!!:flagwave:

blueblood70

Reaction score

great because they knew WFT would do something to the benches like freeze them or put splinter and uncomfortable seating there..dont drink or eat anything they provide either, dont shake hands or hug anyone pregame form the other side, could be looking to transfer something to make you sick.. . They are for sure looking for an edge

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Anyone know where @Ranching and the game day meal thread is?

Find him before someone else starts one. We don’t need to leave anything to chance today.

FOCUS!!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
weathers sunny and dry , cold but dry..ill take that for sure

that football weather..the fattys will love this.

OUR OL/DTs will eat today!!

Only part of the game had me most worried was an outdoor game with cold wet rain and wind..

doesn't look look thats happening..

feeling better

Status
Not open for further replies.