Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We're going to win the division today and this thread is still a ghost town.

We're surrounded by fakeness.

That is because it is something positive. So many stay away.
Now if we were going to possibly lose the division and be eliminated. This place would be overfilled with all the negativity.

It would go from a ghost town to over populated.

Creeper

Reaction score
The Cowboys have way more talent that Washington. All they have to do is go out and play hard. Second games never go the way first games do so I am not expecting the pass rush to be as dominant as last time. Today they will need to stop the run and the offense will need to move the ball more consistently. It is time for the $40 million Dak to show up and play.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Meanwhile Aiden Diggs getting more much deserved camera time.

Hard Knocks would have been brutal without him....and that drone scene!

Actually I think he helped make this year's Hard Knocks the worst I've seen. I don't watch the show to see private lives and families. I want to see the inner workings of the team.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When the WFT packs their benches and fly off in defeat.
Can someone push Rowdy and stuff him into one of the benches. So they can take him with them back to their miserable area called DC.
I don't care what they do with him, just take him.
:lmao2:

fivetwos

Reaction score
Actually I think he helped make this year's Hard Knocks the worst I've seen. I don't watch the show to see private lives and families. I want to see the inner workings of the team.
Ummm....at the time it was fairly clear that you were emotionally touched on a very deep level with the Kamara family story.

Nothing wrong with admitting it.

Hashtag.....salt on sausage.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
th

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Good Day Cowboy Fans! Let's hope we get the offense of the first 5-6 games of the season and the defense of late the rest of the way. We need something to spark the offense to get their confidence back. I would love to see them go 3-0 the rest of the season finishing 13-4 and take the momentum into the playoffs. GO COWBOYS!

Hardline

Reaction score
And we found out Aiden's favorite QB is Patrick Mahomes.
Even the kid of a Cowboy knows what an elite QB is.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I am really looking forward to tonight’s game. They can put the dagger into the Skins tonight. AZ is faltering. Win tonight and it’s time to get greedy about playoff seeding.

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and Santa was good to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.