Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
I'd like to see us dominate tonight and next Sunday. If we struggle or it's close I just think we're probably one and out. You just don't get to the playoffs and the light comes on. Kanas City is the perfect example, They are peaking at the right moment in the season. You just can't limp into the playoffs and hope to win.

Dak is limping. Rest of the team is peaking.

Mannix

Reaction score
Ok...I'm gonna say it. Why are the fans that we are seeing on TV now at The Dump (South) such GOOFBALLS compared to the fans that follow the team to road games....they all look as if the Cowboys garb that they are wearing was just purchased 15 minutes prior at the Stadium's Pro Shop. No wonder our fans get such a bad rap....it didn't help that Rowdy...aka Azz Whip....was prominently featured.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dak is limping. Rest of the team is peaking.

Some of you guys need to stop the Dak hate. We only have 4 loses:facepalm: Dak hasn't been playing well but neither was the defense when Dak was pulling their arses out the fire earlier in the season. Now the defense is pulling Dak out the fire. Maybe tonight the team becomes the fire as a complete unit moving forward.
GO COWBOYS:hammer:

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Hope it’s a blowout so we can rest some guys, particularly Dak, though I’m not holding my breath. Washington competes so this likely won’t be an easy victory. Just get the Dub.

817Gill

Reaction score
Excited to see Bossman! Hoping he has a good game because the amount of crap he’s gonna get if he lets up a play or two will be so overblown.

One preseason game he gave up 2 catches and the “bust” threads already started popping up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.