RELEASED Cowboys waive Cooper Rush

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thought that Rush was absolutely terrible? I watched Detroit last year a little and it seemed that they had 3 QB's better than Rush. It seemed like better QB's than him grew on trees. I was always stunned Jerry was OK with him as a backup. Might have been a clapper issue.

reddyuta

Reaction score
thank you Jerry.this Noodle arm QB will not get another job in the NFL.

reddyuta

Reaction score
LOL...……..My god...……..MM didn't even want to see the guy. LOL

And this is the backup that the horrid Garrett chose for the last two years?

Thank you Jerry for firing the clapping carrot. :oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple:

i think he watched his pre season games last year recently and had to stop midway.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Imagine coming from nowhere and playing for NFL minimums for 3 years, finally get a decent little $2.1m one-year deal....then *poof* its gone a couple months later.

I realize it's no sob story - he still made $650k last year which is in reality a lot for a 23 year old, but now he's probably just a regular dude and needs to find a regular ol' job. At least he'll have some good stories!

Btw - I think it's a good move for the team.
Nope. All base, non guaranteed

That's why you get all you can get from a front office guaranteed while the gettin's good, despite public opinion. But when it's the reverse like this, it's like, "see ya," and no one cares.