RELEASED Cowboys waive WR Brian Brown

USMarineVet

Reaction score
Wait, so Brian Brown is really Miles Austin?

Miles had his moments. But you have to wonder how far an UFA from Monmouth College in my home state is gonna go. Dude was pretty good till the hammy issues. But the salary/production, as you mention was a big no go and we had to move on.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I think Brian Brown was a pet project of former receivers coach Derek Dooley. Looks like Sanjay Lal wasn't impressed....

J_Allen

Reaction score
I guess we're keeping Dez now.

Who picks him up for practice everyday, Stephen?

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter .. he wasn’t too smart, he kept falling for that Lucy isn’t going to move the football this time trick ...

Oh wait .. that was Charlie Brown

Reactions: BAT

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is one of those classic Jerry moves where he cleverly makes the team better by subtracting someone nobody has ever heard of.........without Brian Brown, I like our chances.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Does this release kill any chances of us going to the championship? Kinda feels like it... Feelsbadman

Jipper

Reaction score
you know...when we have that red bar for "player released" when it is someone of absoultly no value or importance shouldnt it be a bit more pink....

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
C’mon guys Brown had a decent preseason last year. He was Senior Bowl MVP Kyle Lauletta’s favorite target at Richmond.

Go Spiders!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Miles had his moments. But you have to wonder how far an UFA from Monmouth College in my home state is gonna go. Dude was pretty good till the hammy issues. But the salary/production, as you mention was a big no go and we had to move on.

I know, and I love NJ as I've said. I just had to get that little joke in there.