Cowboys will be hungry next week....Guarantee It!

Cas2800

Reaction score
This was not a division game and the team did not jell for whatever reason. But i can guarantee they will be pissed and ready to go against the Commanders. If we win this game maybe we go into the game overconfident like we may have this week. There was alot of hype over this years team we just forgot they were playing a good playoff team from last year.

It sucks to lose but the last thing we needed is to be overconfident and lose to the Commanders.

The team will be pissed and take it out on the Commanders. BOOK IT!

23-10 COWBOYS!

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
what did they do... eat at taco bell this week

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
will take a miracle for a win if Drew plays the same way next week.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
It sucks to lose but the last thing we needed is to be overconfident and lose to the Commanders.

good Rational: I feel so much better now about the loss:rolleyes:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
hunger doesnt even matter when you play this much of a vanilla game. The D came out on fire today but just the monotony of this defense put them, and me, to sleep. It was horrible

DawnOfANewD

Reaction score
I can't imagine the 'Boys starting off the season 0 - 2. If that happens, I can't imagine what it'll be like in here.

'Boys 42 - Skins 14

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
DawnOfANewD said:
I can't imagine the 'Boys starting off the season 0 - 2. If that happens, I can't imagine what it'll be like in here.

'Boys 42 - Skins 14

you cant be serious thinking we will kill the skins...can you?

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
I glad your team will have a chip on there shoulder come next sunday night,the Commanders will be ready to take all you have and then fight back..skins win..BET IT!!!!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
redskins1 said:
I glad your team will have a chip on there shoulder come next sunday night,the Commanders will be ready to take all you have and then fight back..skins win..BET IT!!!!

Sometimes I eat snack foods at night while watching TV.

Just wanted to get that out there.