Cowboys will fix the Texans Offense

And lose 44-43. Schotty does a great job of calling for a run on every 4th and 1. But we give them the ball back with 7 seconds on the clock and they complete a 60 yd. pass. Schotty then points out all the positives and says we will be better next week. Then wash, rinse, and repeat.
You said this perfectly
 
The front four should have a bit of a coming out party this week.

The big thing to keep an eye on is if Nico Collin’s is healthy or not. It’s a completely different offense with and without him on the field. I imagine that’s magnified 10x with our issues in the secondary right now. That’s the legit nightmare matchup problem the cowboys defense faces this week.
Porter negates Nico. He'll match him and follow him.

This is an interesting match up. Texans D is stingy but give up 25 points a game.

Two of best corners in league arguably top 3 edge. Whole defense stout run defenders.
 
  • Score Texans 29, Dallas 18 (two TDs & two safeties)
  • Over/Under Owner's Box Live Shots: 1.5 (I'll take the over)
  • Broadcast will feature a Bum Phillips clip: Yes
  • Broadcast will feature clip of Mike Renfro's Catch vs. Steelers in playoff game: Maybe
  • Governor's Cup Mention: Yes
  • Mention of Gene Jones's Artwork: No (it's an away game)
  • Mention of Gene Jones's Jeans: No (it's an away game)
  • Mention of George Strait: God, I hope not
  • Mention of Jerry Jones pending lawsuit for groping a woman at a home game: No (see Jones NDA #27,804)
Lol
 
I think it’s equally or more likely that we will fix their defense.
 
I doubt our offense score 20 points,another unfavorable match up and this one won't be close.
 
Back
Top