Cowboys will never win a Super Bowl

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Maybe you should have said The Cowboys will never win a SB in my lifetime. Now that has crossed my mine. Never is a long time though.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Winning the Superbowl shouldn't have been in anybodies expections for a while now.

ifixoldhouses

Reaction score
With Jerry going at the league like this imo. We are already seeing the calls now where it’s been 5 games since we’ve had a holding call go our way with a guy leading the league in sacks. Just my opinion but I think we will be fighting the refs to win any game much less playoff games for the foreseeable future.
I saw a holding call in the last game against the Chiefs.

wssaustin

Reaction score
They've overcome the league and the refs in the past to win Super Bowls. This is definitely not uncharted waters. I'm guessing you're a younger fan, that didn't get to witness it?

They're on the right track, and can easily do it again. We've already won 3 games in a row, without the opponents getting one holding call. Chin up, it's all good.

:dance:

Can "easily" do it again?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
With Jerry going at the league like this imo. We are already seeing the calls now where it’s been 5 games since we’ve had a holding call go our way with a guy leading the league in sacks. Just my opinion but I think we will be fighting the refs to win any game much less playoff games for the foreseeable future.

Oh look ........ a nu-male