Cowboys win tomorrow book it

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The media is so disingenuous when talking about this game. They are hyping this game as a "must-win" for both teams. The Cowboys do not need to win this game!

CPanther95

Reaction score
Anyone that thinks the Cowboys will win this game needs to understand how desperate the Rams are to win. They have to have this win and every Cowboy knows we don't need it. Our team needs to only win in Philly and then beat the Commanders our team hosts them in week 17. I'm not saying our team is going to mail it in this week but the Rams want and need the win more.

Do the Vikes play at 1 or 4?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Anyone that thinks the Cowboys will win this game needs to understand how desperate every Cowboy knows we don't need it.
Oh yes we do. It's the last chance in the regular season they have a chance to defeat a team with a winning record. It's paramount winning today.

CPanther95

Reaction score
The media is so disingenuous when talking about this game. They are hyping this game as a "must-win" for both teams. The Cowboys do not need to win this game!

They don't "need" to win it, but it can help.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Oh yes we do. It's the last chance in the regular season they have a chance to defeat a team with a winning record. It's paramount winning today.
fake news... beating a winning team in the regular season is not needed to make the playoffs.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
fake news... beating a winning team in the regular season is not needed to make the playoffs.
3jjbdn.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Still Fake News
:lmao: Damn doctors have you on some serious meds. That's freaking hilarious.
It only helps if they beat Philly next week which I've already said is the game that really matters.
Fake news. Nothing will help this team. And just because YOU said it matters, makes it even more fake news.
Fake news....:lmao2:

All kidding aside, hope your health is better! :D

CB61

Reaction score
Garrett and Marinelli have to outscheme Mcvey

you just have to.....stop the stunt crap and disguise where youre blitzing from it will help your players get to the QB

on offense help them out dont let them know where your running or throwing it
They've got the players so confused right now I doubt they could make this adjustment although we did see it in the first Philly game so we know they are capable but the coaches have to let them first

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Like your enthusiasm. We’ll most likely lose. Hopefully I’m wrong, but I doubt it.
Why would you be wrong?? Its a safe bet, The Cowboys can Not and Have Not beaten a team with a winning record all year. They are losers 7 out of their last 10 games. Why would anything change? Their just Not a very talented team.