Twitter: Cowboys work out former Vikings CB Holton Hill

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Is that still going on? Does Calvin Hill still have that job and that program with the team. Serious question. I remember that was instilled when the '90s Cowboys needed to be reigned in due to every other week a guy was getting suspended for drugs or something. But that was 25 years ago.

Right -- I was just being silly/sarcastic . . . Calvin likely gave up on us ages ago, I think. We probably wore him out. :muttley:

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
This is a smart move, it redirects the wrath of Rashad towards one individual instead of him taking his vengeance out on the entire team:laugh:

plymkr

Reaction score
Right -- I was just being silly/sarcastic . . . Calvin likely gave up on us ages ago, I think. We probably wore him out. :muttley:
Lol, exactly, reigning that team in forced him to retire.

John813

Reaction score
Holton and Trysten Hill.

All we need is Hank Hill to complete the holy trinity

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Like we changed Robinson?

I have no problem taking a flyer but we just cut someone who had suspensions that weren't with us only to get another with us. Not sure why you would use that reasoning in particular given the very recent track record.

Edit: Unless of course that was sarcasm and I missed it. If so apologies and please carry on.

It doesn't always transfer over the internet because it's missing that sarcastic tone. There's probably an emoji for that, but I generally don't do emojis.

Hardline

Reaction score
Never turn down an opportunity to add a former Longhorn to the roster .

HOOK EM

https:%2F%2Fhookemheadlines.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F613599024-850x560.jpeg

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The name Hill has been good to the Cowboys - Tony Hill, Calvin Hill, and Trysten Hill.
Make the Cowboy Hill Club proud, Holton.