Twitter: Cowboys Work Out QB Taryn Christion

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm getting a sneaking suspicion that the Dallas brass aren't overly enamored with either White or Rush!
Methinks one or maybe even two of 'em could be cut. A bit of an oddball development perhaps? :huh:

Last edited:

CooterBrown

Reaction score
The athletic and versatile Showers has no practice squad eligibility left. So, here is his replacement.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is what our other two marginal backup QBs can do.

I don't get the rationale of giving a 4th string QB reps to save your two developmental players. They need as much game action as they can get. For their own benefit and the team's.

Its Dallas.........what the heck do we know about developing Qb's? If they can't play when called upon, its next man up

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I understand the thought, and without question I think we need to draft one much more often than we have over the years, but if we have a solid starter and already have a young QB or two that we feel have a good chance to stick at least as a solid backup it would be a waste to draft one every year. Maybe every 2-3 years.
if we found something that was decent we could trade him or move him up the latter. That's all I'm saying. I'm not that deep LOL

Last edited:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
College is the new NFL training camp. Teams are not going to take players in the first two or three rounds with the knowing that going to start. Nobody has the luxury of sitting on the bench any longer. In those first three rounds. Another reason why I say take a quarterback every season with the late pick.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
if we found something that was decent we could trade him or move him up the latter. That's all I'm saying. I'm not that deep LOL

But the thing is, if you are drafting and replacing backups every year you won't get that chance. Train them and use them for a couple of years before trading and replacing.