WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
By Jon Machota
jmachota@***BANNED-URL***
4:58 pm on July 16, 2013 | Permalink

On Tuesday, the Cowboys looked at potential players to fill those spots.

Quarterbacks Chase Clement (Rice/Winnipeg Blue Bombers), Kyle Padron (SMU/Eastern Washington) and Alex Tanney (Monmouth) joined receivers Gino Crump (Arizona), Devin Goda (Slippery Rock), Antoine Hicks (TCU), DeWayne Peace (Houston) and Lavasier Tuinei (Oregon) for a workout at Valley Ranch,
[URL='http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/article-NickEatman/Cowboys-Taking-Look-At-3-QBs-5-WRs-In-Tuesday-Workout/a224b330-52ae-4e04-a028-6795b572c729']according to DallasCowboys.com.[/URL]
Read more: http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***...terbacks-five-wide-receivers-on-tuesday.html/

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Grabbing one of the QBs for training camp would be pretty nice

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any relationship to Mark Tuinei there?

I couldn't find any link between Mark and Lavasier.

His name is pronounced “lah-VAHSH-ee-ay TOO-in-ay.” His father, Van Tuinei, played defensive end in the NFL for San Diego (1997), Indianapolis (1998) and Chicago (1999-2000).

Mark Tuinei's brother Tom Tuinei was an All-Western Athletic Conference defensive tackle at University of Hawaii and played for the Detroit Lions and the Canadian Football League's Edmonton Eskimos.

Pottsville Maroons

Reaction score
I think it's somewhat interesting that they worked out the UH WR that was in the Supplemental Draft, given his lack of both speed and size (5'11"/190). I thought we already had plenty of players that were that size. Leaving no stone unturned, I guess.

Reaction score
I think it's somewhat interesting that they worked out the UH WR that was in the Supplemental Draft, given his lack of both speed and size (5'11"/190). I thought we already had plenty of players that were that size. Leaving no stone unturned, I guess.

camp fodder...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Well, I know that Lavasier Tuinei has been with both Seattle and Cincy. He's a big kid, 6'4" 220 lbs but he's been kicking around the NFL for a couple of years now and to my knowledge, he's never caught a pass in an NFL game so IDK.