Twitter: Cowboys workout four today

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Sign me up for Veldeer and Swoope. Veldeer at the very least brings some vet savvy and intelligence. Swoope could play on ice skates and not be a downgrade from Schultz.

Its honestly ridiculous we're almost halfway through the week and neither a T or TE has been signed. As usual, the front office is asleep at the wheel. Oh how it must feel to have a GM who actually spends all his time being a GM.

Aven8

Reaction score
If they are so good than why are on the street? :)

RS12

Reaction score
Cheyenne O'Grady I seem to remember they showed interest in before the draft. Also he had off field issues at U A.

MikeB80

Reaction score
By the time a guy like veldheer is ready to play I imagine Collins will be ready. Of Course its a long season and having a proven veteran tackle would be nice the rest of the way since they view Knight as a Guard.

MiddleStar

Reaction score
By the time a guy like veldheer is ready to play I imagine Collins will be ready. Of Course its a long season and having a proven veteran tackle would be nice the rest of the way since they view Knight as a Guard.

I hope Collins is ready in week 4. My bigger question right now is, who backs up Smith? Steele and Knight can play RT but neither can play LT. That is what I thought Ervin was for, though I would have been trying to make Williams the swing tackle in training camp and stop with the notion he is a guard. Veldheer did play LT, but not since 2016.

Last edited:

MikeB80

Reaction score
I hope Collins is ready in week 4. My bigger question right now is, who backs up Smith? Steele and Knight can play RT but neither can play LT. That is what I thought Ervin was for, though I would have been trying to make Williams the swing tackle in training camp and stop with the notion he is a guard. Veldheer did play LT, but not since 2016.

Forget knight at tackle. Brad Sham said during the game this coaching staff views him as a guard.