Cowboys WR Williams Says Lions Will Go 0-16..

Reaction score
ROY WILLIAMS PREDICTS WINLESS SEASON FOR LIONS

Posted by Tim MacMahon on November 12, 2008, 2:27 p.m.
Wide receiver Roy Williams, who was traded from Detroit to the Dallas last month, wants his former team to win a game. He just doesn’t see it happening.
“They’re staring 0-16 in the face right now, just going by the schedule,” said Williams, who talks or texts with several of his ex-teammates on a regular basis. “I hope it doesn’t happen, because I think I’m still a part of that team, too. I started out with that team, so if they go 0-16, I’ve got an asterisk by my name on that team. I hope they don’t go 0-16.”
The Lions’ remaining schedule includes home games against Tampa Bay, Tennessee, Minnesota and New Orleans and road trips to Carolina, Indianapolis and Green Bay.
“I don’t see where the one would come,” Williams said. “Maybe Thanksgiving [against the Titans] – the undefeated team vs. the defeated team.”

link:profootballtalk.com

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
LOL! Wouldn't that be honestly hilarious if the Lions and Titans did go into that game with perfect records (one losing of course) and the Lions got their first W by handing the Titans their first L? That would be great.

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2414910 said:
LOL! Wouldn't that be honestly hilarious if the Lions and Titans did go into that game with perfect records (one losing of course) and the Lions got their first W by handing the Titans their first L? That would be great.

Would be out of the question. I remember the 1-15 year the Cowboys had the team they beat was Washington. Anything is possible.

But...... This is the Lions...0-16 is in reach.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;2414929 said:
No team in history has gone 0-16 right?
Not that I can think of.

I think the Lions will stumble upon a win somewhere. They've got some talent, I think its bound to click one of these days.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
lions are in shambles after what matt millen did to them, and their head coach is just as bad,

Givincer

Reaction score
:laugh2:

At least he's not guaranteeing we'll be in the superbowl like Mr. Crayton. :laugh2:

cowboys2233

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2415058 said:
Lions beat the Titans?

Will not happen.

I dunno, there is still some talent on that team -- hell, the Rams looked far worse than they did at the beginning of the year and we all know where one of their wins came from this year.

The Lions are bad, but I don't think they're 0-16 bad. But I could care less if they are. In fact, it would be pretty funny to an extent. But the fact that we would have to hear endless talk about it for a week or two (or three) as we got closer to the end of the season would not be funny at all.

Heck, I'm still sick from all the talk we had to hear about the Patriots, and now I've got to hear media noise about the *****' Lions?!?!

kmd24

Reaction score
JordanTaber;2415066 said:
The Bucs went 0-14 their expansion year. No one has ever gone 0-16.

The Bucs also lost the first 12 games of 1977, their second year in the league, for an all time record 26 losses in a row.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DaBoys4Life;2415098 said:
I hope they do go 0-16 I can't stand them
I feel the same way. I also hope we start winning again for obvious reasons, but making sure that 1st rounder we gave them is a low pick is one of those reasons.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
k0wb0y;2415538 said:
holy crap...we might actually see 0-16 for the first time ever.

The Lions will find a way to screw it up and win 1 game that they have no business winning.