Cowboys WR Working To Get Back After ACL Injury

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Awesome a Florida QB. Who was that #17 he was throwing all his passes too?

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
Not to shabby...

Durden started his college football career at Mercer University in Georgia, and after two years there, he transferred to the University of West Florida, where he caught 54 passes for 1,128 yards and 13 touchdowns in 2022.

Dallas then signed him last offseason as an undrafted free agent.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
why are you posting about anyone on the team not named CeeDee, Micah, or Dak. All the rest are scrubs and should not be mentioned unless they pull a Rashee Rice, Puff Daddy, or OJ.

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
Lol theres was nothing impressive about that video, literally half the people on this board can do what he just did.
Was thinking the same thing. I mean, I'm a 58 year old disabled vet with an arthritic back, and I could probably give him a competitive time on that drill. Of course, I might not be able to walk normally for a few days afterwards. LOL

Honestly, I liked Durden coming out of college. Reminds me of a bigger Julian Edelman. Nothing spectacular about him, but he does everything well.

shabazz

Reaction score
why are you posting about anyone on the team not named CeeDee, Micah, or Dak. All the rest are scrubs and should not be mentioned unless they pull a Rashee Rice, Puff Daddy, or OJ.
OJ was deemed not guilty by a jury.........now say you're sorry

Asklesko

Reaction score
Who needs to sign free agents when you have all these injured players coming back?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Do we have any players not coming off of ACL/MCL/PCL injuries? Has there been a season in the last 30 where we haven't had this same discussion? Just wait for the draft for us to find a few more guys.....

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys WR Working To Get Back After ACL Injury​

Story by The Cold Wire

Plenty of people seem to be down on the Dallas Cowboys after their latest playoff collapse and a relatively quiet offseason, but there is no doubt they have plenty of talent.

In CeeDee Lamb, they have one of the NFL’s very best wide receivers, and Brandin Cooks has shown the potential to be their legitimate WR2.

David Durden is hoping to get a piece of the Cowboys’ pie this coming season after missing all of his rookie campaign in 2023 because of a torn ACL, and he was seen putting in work on the field, per Brandon Loree.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...r&cvid=fbd5b1a235f1477ff78d177470798b59&ei=12

The baby steps, I am seeing, do not fill me with confidence adult steps will be seen this season.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Story by The Cold Wire

Plenty of people seem to be down on the Dallas Cowboys after their latest playoff collapse and a relatively quiet offseason, but there is no doubt they have plenty of talent.

In CeeDee Lamb, they have one of the NFL’s very best wide receivers, and Brandin Cooks has shown the potential to be their legitimate WR2.

David Durden is hoping to get a piece of the Cowboys’ pie this coming season after missing all of his rookie campaign in 2023 because of a torn ACL, and he was seen putting in work on the field, per Brandon Loree.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...r&cvid=fbd5b1a235f1477ff78d177470798b59&ei=12

I had some hope that he would shine as a UDFA last preseason, but he didn't get the chance. Don't know if he'll even be good enough to make the practice squad coming off an ACL tear.

Shannon1

Reaction score
This is where we are having topics about a player that hasn’t ever played a down ! This is the type of news we are getting pathetic!

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
A major chess piece added to Jerry's "all in" 5D chess board. It's all coming together.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Durden seemed to be running kinda gingerly in that video. Let's just hope he gets back to 100% before the upcoming season is over.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Story by The Cold Wire

He reminds me, I dunna know, of Jerry Rice or Michael Irvin.