***** CowboysZone.com Upgrade Process Completed! *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are several new features that have been added to the site. I will list a few, but there are others including many I may not even know about yet ..
  • There is built-in media support for dozens of media sites now so videos and images from a variety of sources can now be viewed inside posts like Youtube and Tweets have been supported for the last couple of years. This includes support for GIFv/Giphy videos.
  • Many links will now be scanned and the content title retrieved when included in posts. This will make links identify themselves a lot better.
  • You can now select text in posts in a thread and have it turned into quotes in the reply box. Just select the text and you will be prompted to Quote it. No longer do you have to manually quote the entire post or quote it and remove everything else you don't need. Just select the text and click the Quote link that appears.
  • Users now have an online status indicator in each post noted by the green dot/circle next to their username.
  • Not a new feature, but I have made links inside posts now always use a bold font to make them easier to notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.