CowboysZone Milestones

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am please to announce that with everyone's help, CowboysZone has recently reached three major milestones!

Over 30,000 members have created 200,000 threads and posted more than 4,000,000 posts (that's FOUR MILLION posts) since CowboysZone launched!!

None of this would be possible without everyone's involvement!!!

I would like to thank everyone for making this the best Cowboys forum site on the internet and I would also like to thank our wonderful staff of moderators for helping to keep this site family-friendly and a great place to spend a lot of my time each day!

*cheers*

#reality

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Hostile;4083452 said:
About 2.5% of them are my festering gob of blabbermouth.
It'd be kind of interesting to break that down and out of all the top posters, see how much of a % they hold in the overall post count. I know vBulletin has some useful statistic information in [ Statistics & Logs ]

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Hostile;4083452 said:

You only have 711 posts. They all must have been super long.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/General%20Gifs/michael-jackson.gif
OW! hehe!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not only that, you’ve managed to keep it civil, respectful, informative, thought provoking, and just plain fun to interact the whole time.

Kudos to all.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really am proud to be a member of the Cowboys Zone Family. We don't always get along, but this is one great community. I'm glad I found it 7 years ago.

batman36

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;4085178 said:
I really am proud to be a member of the Cowboys Zone Family. We don't always get along, but this is one great community. I'm glad I found it 7 years ago.

Hear! Hear!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boyzmamacita;4085178 said:

Well said! If everyone agreed, it would be B-O-R-I-N-G!

#reality

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Hostile;4083452 said:

...2.5% at least half of those posts are complaints about kickers.

Congratulations to the Cowboyszone.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
This really is a good site.

I am a member of a few sports forums and believe me this site is extremely well run, and has been from inception.

You tend to forget, or perhaps take for granted, how a place such as this entwines itself so subtly into a lot of our lives. I, and many others of course, have been accessing this site multiple times per day for years. Its amazing really.

I've always been a fervent Cowboy fan but since 2004 that fan 'experience' has been hugely enhanced by the information, discussions, controversies, wisdom (and foolishness) of the participants of this forum.

Much kudos to Reality, the mods, and others who contribute behind the scenes. You gentlemen and ladies are fantastic.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Reality, btw, does that include ( post count) that old Cowboyszone, before you moved it to this Site? Congrats btw, been on the old site and this site combined for what 9 years now or is it 10 ( I know I have been on it for at least 9 and I started posted just probably few months after the site started and few months after DMN site went down) ?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
davidyee;4085238 said:
...2.5% at least half of those posts are complaints about kickers.

Congratulations to the Cowboyszone.
I can't help it. They all suck.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Hostile;4083452 said:

Eh, you're a good dude, Mike. Anyway, I've been a member for a long time too, under various accounts. I would like to give a shout out to reality!

(And Yeagermeister, too)

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;4086317 said:
Reality, btw, does that include ( post count) that old Cowboyszone, before you moved it to this Site? Congrats btw, been on the old site and this site combined for what 9 years now or is it 10 ( I know I have been on it for at least 9 and I started posted just probably few months after the site started and few months after DMN site went down) ?

It has been at least 9 years.

dreghorn2;4085334 said:
This really is a good site.

I am a member of a few sports forums and believe me this site is extremely well run, and has been from inception.

You tend to forget, or perhaps take for granted, how a place such as this entwines itself so subtly into a lot of our lives. I, and many others of course, have been accessing this site multiple times per day for years. Its amazing really.

I've always been a fervent Cowboy fan but since 2004 that fan 'experience' has been hugely enhanced by the information, discussions, controversies, wisdom (and foolishness) of the participants of this forum.

Much kudos to Reality, the mods, and others who contribute behind the scenes. You gentlemen and ladies are fantastic.

True...

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Amazing. Thanks to the mods for keeping this place going. I may disagree (or even agree) from time to time, but there's no other sports forum I'd rather me a member of.

I've found hours and hours of entertainment here, and I know these things don't build or maintain themselves.