***Cowboyszone Mock Draft Contest - Winners Announced***

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Before I get started I just wanted to say thank you to the greatest NFL fan forum on the internet The Cowboyszone. The moderators and Admin here are top notch and do us a great service by providing an open forum to share ideas, opinions and get all the up to date Cowboys news, and do it all while not acting like they are above us "regular posters"

So lets give a warm thank you to our Zone Crew Reality, Hostile, Woodysgirl, trickblue, yeagermeister, juke99, Duane, CBZ40, Dale, Brainpaint and if you are really desperate MichaelWinicki too!!

Now we had a great contest this year and just like last year we ended up with a tie!! Instead of flipping a coin the Zone was gracious enough to offer a second prize!!! Now here is the TWO winners

With 87 points each ---

theogt and Funkytown!!!!

Congrats guys forward what prize you would like to Hostile and we will get it sent out ASAP!

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Thanks to all the staff for the great job you do around here.

Now how in the world did ogt win?? He doesn't know a lick about football, haven't you read some of his posts?? I demand a recount!!!:D

Congrats ogt and funkytown:clap2:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Congrats guys.

And btw, who the heck is MichaelWinicki???

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Hot damn. I'm glad I clicked on this.

And to think, right before I submitted it, I changed it from having Thomas at 3rd and Levi at 5th to Quinn at 3rd and Thomas at 5th. I should have went with my first decision.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
theogt;1482968 said:
Hot damn. I'm glad I clicked on this.

And to think, right before I submitted it, I changed it from having Thomas at 3rd and Levi at 5th to Quinn at 3rd and Thomas at 5th. I should have went with my first decision.

yea looks like that really hurt you!

im a sore loser :(