Cowboyszone Pick'em League

k19

Reaction score
I think you should keep playing the whole season boss. Heck its a game, not like theres money involved. Besides it takes the fun out of the chase if you just quit

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
k19 said:
I think you should keep playing the whole season boss. Heck its a game, not like theres money involved. Besides it takes the fun out of the chase if you just quit
BINGO I agree 100% its just for fun and you may wonder all offseason how you would have done if you had stayed in. Granted you could write your picks down and keep track, but when you submit them on the site it's more diffcult, or second guessing so to say (atleast for me it is) than placing them on paper because on the site everyone knows how your doing on paper its just you.... So come on stay in

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Reality said:
Buffalo vs Oakland

Oakland is in crisis mode .. they have to win or the season is over for them. If this had been in Buffalo, I would have taken the Bills. However, I went with the Raiders as my pick.
-Reality

I could have sworn I read that Randy Moss wouldn't be playing. I picked Buffalo and their solid defense because of that. I think I need to check injury updates a little more frequently. :bang2:

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
Reality said:
Oh, and just for the record and those concerned .. next week is my last week. I plan to pick next week's games and then quit playing.

i sure would hate to see you not play....it keeps the pressure on the rest of us
to pick better !!!!! i have never even thought about whose site it is when
i look at the rankings. and i would like to say thanks again for creating it.
its been a blast .

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Keep playing Reality.

It really will lose alot of it's appeal if I'm no longer in pursuit of the leader.

My "ridiculous" comment was a compliment, not a complaint.

Keep playing because you're going down.

(nice pickin' by the way)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
Keep playing Reality.

It really will lose alot of it's appeal if I'm no longer in pursuit of the leader.

My "ridiculous" comment was a compliment, not a complaint.

Keep playing because you're going down.

(nice pickin' by the way)
I'm going to agree with Qwickdraw and the others Reality. Anyone who thinks you'd cheat simply doesn't know you. Play on and stay ahead of me if you can.

~I did it now, cursed my good luck.~

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Reality said:
Oh, and just for the record and those concerned .. next week is my last week. I plan to pick next week's games and then quit playing.

In other words, we're no compeititon for you and it's no longer fun. :)

Another option would be instead of dropping out, you could stay in with an asterisk and feed me you picks.

But seriously, you oughtta stay in.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
The Monday night outcome needs to be updated.

though Im sure no one missed it.