CowboysZone Theme WP

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I'm going to be making a CowboysZone Themed WP and im looking for imput from people who visit the site. I've talked this over with Hostile and he agreed that having members imput is the best way to go on this.

What im asking for is a Slogan to go along with CowboysZone. something catchy and original. Something you think of when you think of the Dallas Cowboys and this website.

And i guess players to be used. as ill be making series of these. The first Wallpaper will just be the Website name and slogan with some effects no player. As i really do think the people who contribute their time to making this site work are doing a great job. over the yrs i've seen this forum, but i never knew just how big it actually was.

So to salute the admins, the mods and the posters i'm going to make this with your imput. Just a gift of appreciation for having a Cowboys msg board dedicated solely on the Dallas Cowboys. Good football talk all the time.

So get your ideas in and i can get going on this CowboysZone WP series.

i guess u can post your slogan and players you'd like to see and i can get an idea of what players u guys would like to see. As far as the slogan used, i guess the one with the most backing would be used.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Why not start with becoming a Zone supporter and donate something to the board.

:laugh2:

Reaction score
LatinMind;1408566 said:
I'm going to be making a CowboysZone Themed WP and im looking for imput from people who visit the site. I've talked this over with Hostile and he agreed that having members imput is the best way to go on this.

What im asking for is a Slogan to go along with CowboysZone. something catchy and original. Something you think of when you think of the Dallas Cowboys and this website.

And i guess players to be used. as ill be making series of these. The first Wallpaper will just be the Website name and slogan with some effects no player. As i really do think the people who contribute their time to making this site work are doing a great job. over the yrs i've seen this forum, but i never knew just how big it actually was.

So to salute the admins, the mods and the posters i'm going to make this with your imput. Just a gift of appreciation for having a Cowboys msg board dedicated solely on the Dallas Cowboys. Good football talk all the time.

So get your ideas in and i can get going on this CowboysZone WP series.

i guess u can post your slogan and players you'd like to see and i can get an idea of what players u guys would like to see. As far as the slogan used, i guess the one with the most backing would be used.

This is the first post I've seen you capatalize some of your words. I'm not a grammar **** like theogt but congratulations... I knew you could do it:)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
McCordsville Cowboy;1408630 said:
This is the first post I've seen you capatalize some of your words. I'm not a grammar **** like theogt but congratulations... I knew you could do it:)
Somebody else wrote it for him. :p:

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I'm gonna think about this for a while but for sure it has to include a Brad Johnson pic.

Not that I'm trying to start anything you realize. :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I have sort of come to like my new theme "Embrace the Hatred."

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cajuncowboy;1408638 said:
I'm gonna think about this for a while but for sure it has to include a Brad Johnson pic.

Not that I'm trying to start anything you realize. :D

Yes...YES....YES Embrace the dark side. :laugh2:

superpunk

Reaction score
I think it should be a beehive theme, with WG and CBZ being the gatherers (collecting news stories so we don't have to go anywhere else), Hos can be a soldier bee and Brain, of course, is the queen.

Maybe not anything like that, but if it's gonna be a CBZ thing, it might as well feature the aspect that makes the place great - the people.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk;1408664 said:
I think it should be a beehive theme, with WG and CBZ being the gatherers (collecting news stories so we don't have to go anywhere else), Hos can be a soldier bee and Brain, of course, is the queen.

Maybe not anything like that, but if it's gonna be a CBZ thing, it might as well feature the aspect that makes the place great - the people.
Personally, I'd like to be known as the Queen Bee, but I understand Brain has seniority. :)

As for a slogan - CowboysZone - "Have you had your Zone fix today?"

Boring, but I'm still working on it. Darn job actually making me work today.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;1408630 said:

i can't. it's not my nature to recognize this shift key unless i just need another type of character. caps are a waste of time to me.

superpunk

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1408672 said:
Personally, I'd like to be known as the Queen Bee, but I understand Brain has seniority. :)

Plus, he looks great in tights.

As for a slogan - CowboysZone - "Have you had your Zone fix today?"

Boring, but I'm still working on it. Darn job actually making me work today.
Jobs=overrated. I ain't working again til after lunch, dangit.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
How about...."CowboysZone..it's free and it's worth every penny"

:D

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Whatz_UP!!!!!!! Gettin it on in the CowboysZone

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysZone - It Burns when I Pee...ooops I mean It Burns when I Key.

No wait that's wrong too.

Ummm...

CowboysZone - No shortage of Homers and Haters.

No, not quite right.

CowboysZone - We're Number One because the other guys Suck.

Well...can't really use that either, plus I heard that one a radio station years ago so it is not original...although I always found it funny.

CowboysZone - What say there Fuzzy Britches.

Nope...still not there, but a line I laugh at every time from the Shawshank Redemption movie.

CowboysZone - The wife loves you visiting here because she hates football talk but she hates you looking at pron even more.

Nope...might be true but just not right.

CowboysZone - We have a great group of people here and our fair share of trolls as well.

Umm...not sure about that either.

CowboysZone - You're in the Zone to get your daily Cowboys Fix.

Wait a minute...that one may just work.