Cowboyzone in Full Force

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I just wish there was a dedicated thread for those disgruntled "fans" who hate it when the Cowboys win. It makes them miserable and they want everyone else to be miserable. I just want to enjoy the win with my fellow Cowboys fans.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I just wish there was a dedicated thread for those disgruntled "fans" who hate it when the Cowboys win. It makes them miserable and they want everyone else to be miserable. I just want to enjoy the win with my fellow Cowboys fans.
Show the proof of one person who is mad about the win. Y'all grown men sounding like lying behind children over Dak smdh.

AlienBoy

Reaction score
I
basher-saints.gif
I
basher-saints.gif
I
basher-saints.gif
I
basher-saints.gif

CWR

Reaction score
Yes sir, the crowd that wanted to tank the season after losing to Carolina in week one need not enter this thread lol. Lets go COWBOYS! Lets go homers!

CWR

Reaction score
Show the proof of one person who is mad about the win. Y'all grown men sounding like lying behind children over Dak smdh.

Maybe not mad that we won, but incapable of celebrating a victory because they are too busy crying about our potential downfall at qb. Sound familiar?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Im really happy for this win , being a fan won't ever change that , but Garrett should be fired regardless .

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Maybe not mad that we won, but incapable of celebrating a victory because they are too busy crying about our potential downfall at qb. Sound familiar?
People celebrate in their own way. Neither one of us are the police of how they should do it. You're whining just the same to me just against the fans against Dak.