Video: Cowherd said it

Diehardblues

Reaction score
A great owner would have fired a bad GM many years ago.
Yep, Jethro even said he’d of fired a GM with his record this era.

But the fans never forced the issue with record revenue. Cowboy fans have a strange way of showing their displeasure . They reward the lack of success.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
So Dalton is same as Dak Opinion failed after one game, now, he's blaming Jerry Jones for the Cowboys being hit with injury bug.

Colin will say anything

Last week he was saying Dalton was a quality backup and could pick up the pieces of Dak going down.

He has been saying McCarthy is too lost in the past and can't win in Dallas.

If you say enough crap something will be true.

Oh my..

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
So Dalton is same as Dak Opinion failed after one game, now, he's blaming Jerry Jones for the Cowboys being hit with injury bug.

Colin will say anything

He also claimed that Dak didn't deserve any credit for beating a bad Giants team, yet he praises Wentz for beating a one loss Giants team. And insisted that the Cowboys offense would not see a drop off with Dalton replacing Dak. And he claimed that the Cowboys could win the NFC East with Dalton. After the Cardinals game he is acting like he always had the view that the Cowboys were going to be an awful team with Dalton. His takes are the reason why a lot of sports fans don't take him seriously.

cowboyed

Reaction score

Cowherd finally said it. Terrible organization. They have not made a conference turtle game in 25 years. As a matter of fact 80% of posts are exactly about this topic.
Jerry is a terrible owner, we are not America’s team. Jerry has ruined his own brand by being an egomaniac.

Jerry is far from being a terrible owner, but he is a substandard general manager and Stephen may be chip off the old cinder block.

Not that I care about us being America's Team but we are still one of the most popular sports teams in the world and most valued. As far as Jerry being an egomaniac I think he is just aggressive and outspoken. You don't get rich and powerful being an inhibited wallflower. The NFL is one of the best environments for Jerry's brashness. But to be fair let's not forget how much he has done for the NFL as well - including spearheading revenue generation diversity and sharing not just for the Cowboys but also the small market teams and the ability for all teams to sustain themselves in order to competitively develop.

garyv

Reaction score

Cowherd finally said it. Terrible organization. They have not made a conference turtle game in 25 years. As a matter of fact 80% of posts are exactly about this topic.
Jerry is a terrible owner, we are not America’s team. Jerry has ruined his own brand by being an egomaniac.

Coward is a Cowboys hater who gives two sheets what he thinks. When their winning he rips them. I want even tune him in...cant stand the troll.