Coyle - Senior Bowl Winners

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Fast Rising Prospects off Senior Bowl Performance
During week of practices and game 1/30

1. Jay Cutler - QB - Vanderbilt - Talented passer moved into possible top 5
selections. He has the package to be a fine NFL starter.
2. Tamba Hali - DE - Penn St. - Edge rusher combines fine instincts and athleticism. He
had a big impact during the game which elevated his stock further.
3. Sinorice Moss - WR - Miami - Fast smallish wideout showed explosiveness in the
passing game as runner after the catch. He made big plays in the game.
4. D’Brickashaw Ferguson - OT - Virginia - Best left tackle prospect in years
5. DeAngelo Williams - RB - Memphis - Fine week of drills guarantees early 1st round pick.
6. Brodie Croyle - QB - Alabama - Hot senior passer improved his status significantly with
fine week.
7. Tye Hill - CB - Clemson - Quick cover man stood out in practices in pass coverage.
8. Gabe Watson - DT - Michigan - Massive run stuffer needed a big performance and
delivered with strong effort in the middle in run support.

9 Manny Lawson - DE - N.C. St. - Quick outside pass rusher flashed big play ability off
edge.

10. Chad Greenway - LB - Iowa - Savvy linebacker is everything advertised.
11. Kelly Jennings - CB - Miami - Fast corner showed well developed cover skills.
12. Daniel Bullocks - S - Nebraska - Instinctive ball hawking safety hopes to follow his
brother as early draft pick. He finished his week with a big effort in the game.

13. Dominique Byrd - TE - USC - Talented pass catcher displayed big play ability.
14. Maurice Stovall - WR - Notre Dame - Big smooth receiver continues to fly up the charts
off a big final season and postseason.
15. Greg Blue - S - Georgia - Big physical defender is a force in the box in run support.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
So is Bullocks considered a SS or FS? I thought he played SS...

Berry- O was a LB/SS

Jury out on if Bullocks projects to FS. He looks athletic. I thought Anthony Smith and Roman Harper played themselves up as tier 2 safety prospects.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Nors said:

2. Tamba Hali - DE - Penn St. - Edge rusher combines fine instincts and athleticism. He
3. Sinorice Moss - WR - Miami - Fast smallish wideout showed explosiveness in the
5. DeAngelo Williams - RB - Memphis - Fine week of drills guarantees early 1st round pick.
6. Brodie Croyle - QB - Alabama - Hot senior passer improved his status significantly with
fine week.
7. Tye Hill - CB - Clemson - Quick cover man stood out in practices in pass coverage.
8. Gabe Watson - DT - Michigan - Massive run stuffer needed a big performance and
9 Manny Lawson - DE - N.C. St. - Quick outside pass rusher flashed big play ability off
edge.
11. Kelly Jennings - CB - Miami - Fast corner showed well developed cover skills.
12. Daniel Bullocks - S - Nebraska - Instinctive ball hawking safety hopes to follow his
brother as early draft pick. He finished his week with a big effort in the game.
13. Dominique Byrd - TE - USC - Talented pass catcher displayed big play ability.
14. Maurice Stovall - WR - Notre Dame - Big smooth receiver continues to fly up the charts
15. Greg Blue - S - Georgia - Big physical defender is a force in the box in run support.
Lawson / Watson will be big on the popular side of the draft board. If we got the 2 of them, we would have to declare that date a holiday.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboy_love_4ever said:
Lawson / Watson will be big on the popular side of the draft board. If we got the 2 of them, we would have to declare that date a holiday.

I think with a lil moving around draftday that we could pull off a first day with those two.

Canty, Spears, Watson, Ware, Lawson is a serious front 7 nucleus to build around.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Nors said:
I think with a lil moving around draftday that we could pull off a first day with those two.

Canty, Spears, Watson, Ware, Lawson is a serious front 7 nucleus to build around.
You throw in Pat Watkins or FA "FS" Chris Hope, it could be unreal.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
So is Bullocks considered a SS or FS? I thought he played SS...

he played SS, but in the NEbraska scheme, he covered receivers and TEs one-on-one his Junior year, and notched 5 INTs

in Senior Bowl workouts, he was always around the ball, and flashed great ball-hawking skills, also showed the ability to cover the deep zones, one of the FS's main responsibilities, which had those in attendance calling him versatile

what I'm trying to say is lol, he could be a FS in the NFL, but in our scheme, both safety positions are interchangeable

jbsg02

Reaction score
word is that bullocks was picking off passes all weekend

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
Nors said:

fine week.

edge.

Croyle really made himself some change last Sat. I still wouldn't touch him until the 2nd day though.

Don't get me wrong, I always liked him at Bama but he was often injured and rail thin.

He could be just a late bloomer, one of those kids that begin to fill out in their early 20's. God knows when I was 22, 23 I was 6'2 170 and then things began to change for the better.

...and then after 30 for the worse :laugh2: