Crabbs mock

bodi

Reaction score
https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/2021-nfl-mock-draft-crabbs-4.0

Cowboys
Jaycee Horn
CB, South Carolina
Dallas bid farewell to CB Byron Jones this offseason and is facing several expiring contracts in a secondary that entered Week 16 having allowed 31 passing touchdowns (31st in the NFL) and logged just seven interceptions (28th in the NFL). They need more talent on the back end, period. Jaycee Horn is one of the 2020 college football seasons' biggest risers and his physical play would go well with the addition of 2020 rookie Trevon Diggs. Dallas has plenty of tweaking to their roster this offseason ahead of them, but they don't really have the flexibility to sign free agents at high-value positions, so look for the draft emphasis to bring some players at those positions into the fray

43.Cowboys
Jay Tufele
IDL, USC

75.Cowboys
Jackson Carman
OT, Clemson

99.Cowboys
Paris Ford
S, Pittsburgh

timb2

Reaction score

Cowboys
Jaycee Horn
CB, South Carolina
Dallas bid farewell to CB Byron Jones this offseason and is facing several expiring contracts in a secondary that entered Week 16 having allowed 31 passing touchdowns (31st in the NFL) and logged just seven interceptions (28th in the NFL). They need more talent on the back end, period. Jaycee Horn is one of the 2020 college football seasons' biggest risers and his physical play would go well with the addition of 2020 rookie Trevon Diggs. Dallas has plenty of tweaking to their roster this offseason ahead of them, but they don't really have the flexibility to sign free agents at high-value positions, so look for the draft emphasis to bring some players at those positions into the fray

43.Cowboys
Jay Tufele
IDL, USC

75.Cowboys
Jackson Carman
OT, Clemson

99.Cowboys
Paris Ford
S, Pittsburgh
This is a very strong Cornerback class. Depth all the way through this draft. You can get corners mid rounds if needed. Safety not as much. DE is decent,but DT is not as strong group. Lots or WRs,some TEs,some OTs but not many premiere LTs.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Wow.

I love Horn, Tufele, and Ford, all three. They’re all on my list of guys that I want to see in Dallas.

Carman, not so much but getting the other three would make a great draft for me.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Cowboys
Jaycee Horn
CB, South Carolina

43.Cowboys
Jay Tufele
IDL, USC

75.Cowboys
Jackson Carman
OT, Clemson

99.Cowboys
Paris Ford
S, Pittsburgh

Really like Tufele. Explosive and a real motor; makes a lot of plays on the backside which is rare for a DT.

Creeper

Reaction score
There are some very good safeties that should be available at the top of round 2 and maybe even round 3. If the Cowboys do not get one in this draft I will be disappointed. It is one of their 3 biggest areas of need. Xavier Woods is an unrestricted free agent after this year. Does anyone really want to re-sign him? Not me.

DT and Safety are still the two biggest areas of need. LB is next and then OL, IMO. Get a playmaker at each of these positions and the Cowboys will be solid next season.

conner01

Reaction score

Cowboys
Jaycee Horn
CB, South Carolina

43.Cowboys
Jay Tufele
IDL, USC

75.Cowboys
Jackson Carman
OT, Clemson

99.Cowboys
Paris Ford
S, Pittsburgh
The first two are home runs
Tufele is gonna be a very good player

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score

Cowboys
Jaycee Horn
CB, South Carolina

43.Cowboys
Jay Tufele
IDL, USC

75.Cowboys
Jackson Carman
OT, Clemson

99.Cowboys
Paris Ford
S, Pittsburgh
1 and 2? Gooood.

3 and 4? Baaad.

817Gill

Reaction score
This is a very strong Cornerback class. Depth all the way through this draft. You can get corners mid rounds if needed. Safety not as much. DE is decent,but DT is not as strong group. Lots or WRs,some TEs,some OTs but not many premiere LTs.
This draft is very think on DB’s. Clear drop off in CB’s from after round 2.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Wow.

I love Horn, Tufele, and Ford, all three. They’re all on my list of guys that I want to see in Dallas.

Carman, not so much but getting the other three would make a great draft for me.
Yeah agreed. That 3rd on Carman needs to be a LB.

John813

Reaction score
I know next to nothing over the OT, but 6'5 345lb seems like a guy we wouldn't aim for.
We haven't had a big heavy like that in years.