Crayton sprains left ankle

AbeBeta

Reaction score
TheSport78;1780001 said:
Stanback will most likely be active this week regardless if Crayton plays or not, just incase there's an aggrevation of the ankle during the game. I'm guessing Austin would be active as well

So who are we going to sit then? Courtney Brown?

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
theebs;1779999 said:
personally I would love to see Miles Austin get a chance to play.

Throw him some quick short passes and let him use his size and speed. I really would like to see him play.

I saw him on the field for an offensive play, don’t know how many plays. I’d like to see what he can do given a real chance.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
abersonc;1780061 said:

Hmm not sure, maybe Austin AND Stanback wouldn't be active, but rather just activate Austin and have him as the kick returner and as the #3 WR, along w/ using a lot more sets with Fasano

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
abersonc;1780061 said:

TheSport78;1780085 said:
Hmm not sure, maybe Austin AND Stanback wouldn't be active, but rather just activate Austin and have him as the kick returner and as the #3 WR, along w/ using a lot more sets with Fasano

Proctor

burmafrd

Reaction score
Man, do not use Tnew on punts- no more plays then necessary on that foot!!!
If stanback cannot play, then pass to MB and JJ more = that is a good idea anyway to loosen the D up.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Unleash the Hurd!

stampede.jpg

Aikbach

Reaction score
At least it is against an opponent that will permit experimentation with depth to have a little more grace than say if it were against the Packers or Patriots.

QT

Reaction score
Did Crayton hurt it while interviewing with Nate and John at 11:45am today? He seemed fine then. During the interview, Crayton said they are about to do some light workouts and lots of film after the interview.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
QuanTran;1780131 said:
Did Crayton hurt it while interviewing with Nate and John at 11:45am today? He seemed fine then. During the interview, Crayton said they are about to do some light workouts and lots of film after the interview.

Cowboys starting wide receiver Patrick Crayton missed Tuesday's practice with a sprained ankle.

Head coach Wade Phillips said Crayton sustained the injury Sunday against Washington and finished the game, but his ankle was noticeably sore on Monday. Phillips is concerned Crayton might not be ready for Thursday's game, but thinks he'd be fine on a normal week (more than four days' rest).

QT

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1780135 said:
Cowboys starting wide receiver Patrick Crayton missed Tuesday's practice with a sprained ankle.

Head coach Wade Phillips said Crayton sustained the injury Sunday against Washington and finished the game, but his ankle was noticeably sore on Monday. Phillips is concerned Crayton might not be ready for Thursday's game, but thinks he'd be fine on a normal week (more than four days' rest).

During the interview he didn't mention anything about it. He seemed like he was pumped up for the game. He seemed very excited about playing.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
QuanTran;1780139 said:
During the interview he didn't mention anything about it. He seemed like he was pumped up for the game. He seemed very excited about playing.

Great I hope that is the case. Evidently he hurt it in the skins game but finished the game so I take it was not a bad sprain and today he sounds ready then I hope he plays.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
well I will say this, people are taking the jets to lightly.

They play a quirky defense and they blitz a bunch. That means the wr have to make the same reads as the qb and adjust.

Austin and stanback may struggle with the adjustments.

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
they did beat the steerlers so watch out and I hope Romo has a better game then he did last year... if thats even possible.

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
YoMick;1780246 said:
Kobe???

I know he was leaving the Lakers... but.....
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: just in case you were serious he is talking about antonio bryant (who sucks)

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;1779976 said:
WE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

Sign Bryant now

/sarcasm

We doomed?

Is that you Emmitt?