Crayton

alancdc

Reaction score
I, for one, was not very happy with Crayton on the TD. First, I don't like players showing other players up. Second, that kind of (*)*@#@()_9 could fire a team up. 3rd, just get in the end zone and as the saying goes, "Act like ya been there before man." If he cost us a TD one day with a Leon Lett type play I will freak out!

trueblue1687

Reaction score
The ball crossed the goal line...T.D. What's all the gripes about. It wasn't like it was a close call or anything. His antics are no worse than any of the other players around the league. I liked his comment on post game about coming into Giants stadium, urinating a little bit and marking their territory. Hilarious!!!:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
trueblue1687;1760559 said:
The ball crossed the goal line...T.D. What's all the gripes about. It wasn't like it was a close call or anything. His antics are no worse than any of the other players around the league. I liked his comment on post game about coming into Giants stadium, urinating a little bit and marking their territory. Hilarious!!!:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

I agree. Dallas needed Crayton to step up with the coverage going towards Witten and TO and Pat stepped up and made some critical 3rd down catches as well as a big TD. As for his comments after the game I don't take it as funny but I'm also not offended by it after all the G-men ran their mouth all week and Dallas saved it for after the game.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1760569 said:
I agree. Dallas needed Crayton to step up with the coverage going towards Witten and TO and Pat stepped up and made some critical 3rd down catches as well as a big TD. As for his comments after the game I don't take it as funny but I'm also not offended by it after all the G-men ran their mouth all week and Dallas saved it for after the game.

Really as me and my dad were doggin Pat about him getting one on ones and he needs to step up he makes 3 pivotal catches

i was ecstatic:D

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Normally I would have a problem with what he said and did, and actually I still kind of do, I think his comments after the game were uncalled for and bush league.

Having said that I almost dont mind against that collection of jerks. From 1-53 they are jerks.

Crayton needs to cut it out though and have some humility. That urination comment puts a damper on the win.

JPM

Reaction score
Maybe he was sick and tired of the Giants talking trash the week leading up to the game. I know I was

Doomsday101

Reaction score
94WARE94;1760579 said:
Really as me and my dad were doggin Pat about him getting one on ones and he needs to step up he makes 3 pivotal catches

i was ecstatic:D

Myself. Anytime a defense is going to pay that much attention to Witten and TO we need others to step up and Pat did that.

JPM

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1760587 said:
Myself. Anytime a defense is going to pay that much attention to Witten and TO we need others to step up and Pat did that.
They paid attention to TO ? I'd would hate to see them let him run loose ;)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
JPM;1760592 said:
They paid attention to TO ? I'd would hate to see them let him run loose ;)

Yes and Coughlin asked afterwards how TO got open on a 3 deep cover was beyond him. The 1st TD they screwed up putting Madison one on one with TO but for the most part they would double and triple team Owens.

kbman

Reaction score
There must have been a lot of trash talking on the field. Crayton seemed to let his emotions get the best of him. I didn't mind his TD celebration but I thought the comments were uncalled for.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Personally, I had no problem with it........an intense situation......big moment in the game.....it was ok.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope coach Sherman has a sit-down with Crayton and explains that he needs to protect the ball better. At the tail end of the TD, he was dangling the ball out with one hand like he does because he knew he was gonna do his showboat style TD. True, there wasn't a Giant within 10 yards, but still, his carelessness with the ball could cost us at some point.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
The winner is always the bad guy.
Those bums ran their mouths all week long; after the game, who was Jacobs? saying Crayton sucks?

Crayton celebrates a TD and says something after the game and he's wrong?:rolleyes:

Doesn't bother me one bit. The rest of the team is doing it's thing a keeping cool.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1760621 said:
I hope coach Sherman has a sit-down with Crayton and explains that he needs to protect the ball better. At the tail end of the TD, he was dangling the ball out with one hand like he does because he knew he was gonna do his showboat style TD. True, there wasn't a Giant within 10 yards, but still, his carelessness with the ball could cost us at some point.

I had no doubt he was going to score. Crayton looked around and saw no Giant player near him. I would rather him just run into the endzone as well but there was no doubt at least in my mind he was going to score.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
vta;1760622 said:
The winner is always the bad guy.
Those bums ran their mouths all week long; after the game, who was Jacobs? saying Crayton sucks?

Crayton celebrates a TD and says something after the game and he's wrong?:rolleyes:

Doesn't bother me one bit. The rest of the team is doing it's thing a keeping cool.

Thats true, but crayton said he is a big dog and went into their place and urinated on them to mark his territory, that is classless. You won the game, just say they are a worthy opponent and move on. Our team didnt talk all week and there was no need to talk after, we made the statement with the play.

So when jacobs was told that he said he sucks.

Now crayton did say some funny stuff that was not insulting but just fun and that was about how he thought jacobs was going to meet them at the airport!! lol.

Jacobs hasnt earned the right to say anything imo. I wish crayton would just stop it though. He has always been a fun loving guy with funny stuff to say but I hope he stops going over the line.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;1760628 said:
I had no doubt he was going to score. Crayton looked around and saw no Giant player near him. I would rather him just run into the endzone as well but there was no doubt at least in my mind he was going to score.
I agree that on that play, he was safe. But it isn't something he should make a habit of. They say Sherman is a wily players' coach. I hope he talks to him.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
theebs;1760632 said:
Thats true, but crayton said he is a big dog and went into their place and urinated on them to mark his territory, that is classless. You won the game, just say they are a worthy opponent and move on. Our team didnt talk all week and there was no need to talk after, we made the statement with the play.

So when jacobs was told that he said he sucks.

Now crayton did say some funny stuff that was not insulting but just fun and that was about how he thought jacobs was going to meet them at the airport!! lol.

Jacobs hasnt earned the right to say anything imo. I wish crayton would just stop it though. He has always been a fun loving guy with funny stuff to say but I hope he stops going over the line.

From what I did hear from Crayton, about the bus and Jacobs running good, just not good enough to win, I thought was it.

I missed the dog and urine bit, to be honest. Funny, but crude and I didn't know Jacobs comment was in response to that.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
alancdc;1760127 said:
I, for one, was not very happy with Crayton on the TD. First, I don't like players showing other players up. Second, that kind of (*)*@#@()_9 could fire a team up. 3rd, just get in the end zone and as the saying goes, "Act like ya been there before man." If he cost us a TD one day with a Leon Lett type play I will freak out!
I was livid...I really was. It is that type of stuff from your "veteran" players that leads the young guys like Burnett to do the stupid s*** he did. I thought perhaps Crayton would be pulled aside after he went on every talk show during the bye week . But to hear him run his trap after this game is more all the proof I need that the REINS ARE TOO LOOSE in that lockeroom. And I have this sinking feeling that the attention to details that this team STILL lacks will cost us the ultimate prize this year. I am not saying I don't like how we are playing...I am not saying the guys should not be allowed to have fun...but his mouth is bothersome to me. I am more than glad Parcells is gone, BUT the one thing he did NOT tolerate is these stupid penalites and the kickoff returns for TDs. And that happens because of a lack of focus. I mean what was Crayton trying to PROVE? Just get across the goaline spike the ball and move on. Their are too many fans, refs, and media types that do not like Dallas to begin with...why give them a reason to call a taunting penalty? The coaches and the other 10 guys on offense do every thing they can to put him in position to make that play, then he risks it with a stupid downing of the ball before he crosses the goaline? I mean what for? That is why New England has 3 out of the last 4 Super Bowls..and if you want to beat them you better be about strictly business. It is CLEAR to me Wade is not the type to put an end to that kind of stuff...and Lord knows TO won't so Witten or Romo on offense...and Bradie or Ellis on defense need to step forward and let the other guys know that you can have fun AND be disciplined

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
That game was chippy all day.

Burnett's taunting, Strahan was in someone's face after EVERY play and Crayton was just doing his fair share.

This was a bitter diviosnal rival game with a lot riding on the line... you have to expect things like this to take place, espicially in a hostile environment with lots of pre-game talk by the Giants.

If this happened after we were lighting up the Dolphins or the Rams then get upset.

But this was the Giants, there is plenty of history between us which will result in these type of games from here on out.