Crazy Dolphins stat

Reaction score
They are turning themselves into an expansion team.

It's actually fascinating to watch. Appalling, but fascinating.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I think its shameful for any NFL team to be as bad as the Dolphins are right now. They don't even deserve to have their name capitalized. They are just dolphins. A once proud organization has the only perfect season that ended with a SB victory. Dan Moreno, Larry Csonka, Jason Taylor, Paul Warfield, Bob Griese... Miami Dolphin greats. How does this happen?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Used to call their fans when I liven in South FL, Dull-Fans. Now the team can be called the Dull-Fins.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
its just bad. Sad to see. It is a pro team some how.
Agree, they're an embarrassment to what the NFL is supposed to stand for, they have no desire to win. Hell, if I was a player, I'd hope for a not too serious injury but serious enough to get me to the best place to be on the Miami Dolphins team, Injured Reserve.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Agree, they're an embarrassment to what the NFL is supposed to stand for, they have no desire to win. Hell, if I was a player, I'd hope for a not too serious injury but serious enough to get me to the best place to be on the Miami Dolphins team, Injury Reserve.
ouch..:(

Batman1980

Reaction score
Agree, they're an embarrassment to what the NFL is supposed to stand for, they have no desire to win. Hell, if I was a player, I'd hope for a not too serious injury but serious enough to get me to the best place to be on the Miami Dolphins team, Injured Reserve.

Remember when Vontae Davis retired at half-time and people thought he was nuts? I completely understood his decision.

Sydla

Reaction score
We really need to shut them down.

If they mount any kind of offense and put some points on the board, oh boy, this board is gonna be awesome on Monday!

Carson

Reaction score
We really need to shut them down.

If they mount any kind of offense and put some points on the board, oh boy, this board is gonna be awesome on Monday!

Defense will be ready. This will be a tuneup to boost their confidence and stomp the Saints next week

bsbellomy

Reaction score
I think its shameful for any NFL team to be as bad as the Dolphins are right now. They don't even deserve to have their name capitalized. They are just dolphins. A once proud organization has the only perfect season that ended with a SB victory. Dan Moreno, Larry Csonka, Jason Taylor, Paul Warfield, Bob Griese... Miami Dolphin greats. How does this happen?

The greatness of Dan Moreno and Joe Montania

John813

Reaction score
Ownership wants to tank.
And they have amassed a super tank team in 1 offseason.

They've benched their best RB in Drake for Ballage who runs with no bend in his carries and is softer than baby poop.
Their line sucks.

Honestly, if they score a TD I'll be amazed and disappointed at the same time lol. Unless it's late in the 4th.