Crazy Trade Proposition

baltcowboy

Reaction score
No. But I would for Jackson. (Sorry Dak, still love ya though).
Jackson reminds me so much of RG3. Let's hope he adjusts when the league figures the Ravens out. I think he comes back down to earth against the niners.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I mean it's Garrett (90% of the problem), but I'm starting to doubt some of our players as time goes on. You could blame the coaches for that as they are responsible for instilling the right values and attitudes into their players, however, these are grown men. Something isn't right on this team...and it's not just Garrett.
You get a MAN in here to be HC and i guarantee you see the team start taking his characteristics as opposed to those of Garrett

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You get a MAN in here to be HC and i guarantee you see the team start taking his characteristics as opposed to those of Garrett

I'm not sure. Dak has already taken a Garrett mantra. He may already be influenced. Zeke as well.

Crazy? Yes.
Silly? Yes
Nonsensical? Yes
Remotely realistic? No.

Do you think they'd take anything from us to get him or no?

right because the difference is Balt would be in the same spot with Dak and Zeke its not our players issues, its coaching issues..sprinkle in some bad calls and boom theres the difference..

sorry by lamar does not make this team better and Dak and zeke would be rolling in Baltimore..

Hmmm. Would they really? I've been spying on the Ravens for a while. The way their players run and the energy they possess. The same cannot be said for anyone on our team. Would they fit in there? Would the chemistry and mindset be the same?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you think they'd take anything from us to get him or no?

I don't know that they wouldn't take what you suggested if not for the fact they have things rolling this season and they wouldn't want to disrupt that. I just think it's nonsense to think we would give up that much. That would be ridiculous.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I WOULD trade draft picks and players for a real HC now. I like Greg Roman..Wink Martindale..Mcvey(wont happen)...or Sean Peyton(wont happen). Josh McDaniels is intriguing. But he seems flakey..so I dunno.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Everyone knows how I feel about Dak, but I wouldn't trade Dak for Jackson. You look long term rather than short term - Jackson will not be able to run in a couple season.

Rayman70

Reaction score
its weird..maybe not so crazy...I am liking Mike Gundy as our HC. I have seen many games of Oklahoma state and he takes teams that have no business looking decent, pretty far. He knows how to draw up offense and coaches his tail off..he's really good at surrounding himself with great staff..great at delegating things.I know its outside the box thinking..but the more I study what he offers, I see a great fit.

kskboys

Reaction score
Dak is better than Jackson.

All it takes is a decent D to knock Jackson back to reality. He was not only terrible against TENN, he was easily schemed to mediocrity. Unless he can learn to hit the outs, he'll never take the next step.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yes. He’s not downgraded just because he messed up in his 2nd playoff game.
He didn't mess up. He was terrible due to opposing D. That is what has happened to every running QB over the life of the NFL. They don't have enough dimensions to their game to beat good D's.

And Jackson was also beyond awful vs NE last year. This wasn't the first time.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Something isn't right on this team...and it's not just Garrett.
Bingo! If you go back and watch film on players that come to Dallas. They tend to be better their first year here and then slowly get worse. Zeke , Dak, Amari were better. even the oline isnt as good. Its the whole culture of a country club atmosphere where these players are told how great they are and get special treatment and dont have to fight for a starting position on the roster because from day 1 they are handed the job. Players that leave Dallas via FA tend to get better when they join another nfl team with a good organization of coaches and owner.
First round players that get drafted by the Patriots automatically start at the bottom and have to work their way up. I hate what this team has become. Jerry is selling a mediocre team to the public acting like this team has a chance to go to the SB.