CrazyCowboy: Back from cruising!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Hello Zoners,

5 days without Dallas Cowboy news is horrible and it was killing me.........what significant events happen to our Dallas Cowboys while I was on vacation?

Any new F.A. signings?
Please fill me in someone........Thanks in advance! :bow:

Woods

Reaction score
Signed T. Glenn to an extension.

We start the season vs. Jack. Jaguars (away game for us)
Play play TB at home Thanksgiving.

No new rumors if anyone coming to Valley Ranch for a visit. Pretty quiet.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Woods said:
Signed T. Glenn to an extension.

We start the season vs. Jack. Jaguars (away game for us)

No new rumors if anyone coming to Valley Ranch for a visit. Pretty quiet.

Thank you Woods.....

Just saw we have a new ex - Colt kicker......gotta be an upgrade here! Hide the booze Dallas!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
Hello Zoners,

5 days without Dallas Cowboy news is horrible and it was killing me.........what significant events happen to our Dallas Cowboys while I was on vacation?

Any new F.A. signings?

Jerry has disappeared, hasn't been heard from in days... the police are questioning Parcells, the word is the motive might be the TO signing... though he has been in Florida on vacation, he can't provide a solid alibi for the time of Jerry's disappearance... rumor has it that Jerry's body is sealed in a 55 gallon drum, waiting to be buried in the end zone of the new stadium...

You KNOW those Joisey boys are all "connected", right??

:D

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
silverbear said:
Jerry has disappeared, hasn't been heard from in days... the police are questioning Parcells, the word is the motive might be the TO signing... though he has been in Florida on vacation, he can't provide a solid alibi for the time of Jerry's disappearance... rumor has it that Jerry's body is sealed in a 55 gallon drum, waiting to be buried in the end zone of the new stadium...

You KNOW those Joisey boys are all "connected", right??

:D
:laugh2: That is funny stuff right there!

Hoov

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
Hello Zoners,

Any new F.A. signings?

Crazy, where did you go and what did you do on your vaca

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
Hello Zoners,

Any new F.A. signings?

Where did you go.
I was on the Galaxy out of Galveston - Feb 26th.
Had a great time.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Woods said:

I'm not playing anything on Thanksgiving except my turkey and dressing...

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Hoov said:
Crazy, where did you go and what did you do on your vaca

Went with my wife's company on a cruise to Cozmel, Mexico......it was a very fun trip.

Glad to be back though.....looking for Cowboy news! :starspin

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Cornholio said:
I thought Cozumel got blown away?

The island is still in bad shape.....especially in the back part of the island. However, you have to take your hat off to the citizens of Mexico because, they have worked so hard at trying to get things back to normal!

The beaches (important part) IMO, are in beautiful shape thanks to all of their hard work........it is a BLAST!

BARRYRAY

Reaction score
Hey dude any chance you got to see the EL Cozumeleno or anything up north. Did you snorkel anywhere, how about Dzul Ha, sorry we're going in June, just made my payment ot Funjet, that place is sooooo beautiful, you really got to just do a trip there, forget the boat. Surprised you didn't swing by Puerta Villarta to check out Jerry's place, just kidding. They have the drinks they make ther called Dirty Monkeys with Kahlua and rum, they taste kind of like chocolate milk shake, oh they are like crack they are addictive, sorry for al the run on but glad you got to see Coz, it is a real gem....

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
BARRYRAY said:
Hey dude any chance you got to see the EL Cozumeleno or anything up north. Did you snorkel anywhere, how about Dzul Ha, sorry we're going in June, just made my payment ot Funjet, that place is sooooo beautiful, you really got to just do a trip there, forget the boat. Surprised you didn't swing by Puerta Villarta to check out Jerry's place, just kidding. They have the drinks they make ther called Dirty Monkeys with Kahlua and rum, they taste kind of like chocolate milk shake, oh they are like crack they are addictive, sorry for al the run on but glad you got to see Coz, it is a real gem....

I have been without the boat, and you are correct about the island is great!

Those drinks are awesome also, however, my best time is snorkeling.....awesome!

COW1BOYS

Reaction score
Hey Crazy, I heard Cowboys are bringing in Joey Harrington soon for a look.... Seem's Henson is on the bubble,What do you all think about Harrington and if not him what about another vet to give Romo a run at the back up spot ?My only thought here is if Bledsoe goes down do we feel safe with Romo & Henson in the wings ? From what I hear they really like Romo alot....Give me your thoughts ..................... Thanks :bang2:

COW1BOYS

Reaction score
ps. Cant believe it took me all these years to find this site, I just came across it.....Thanks for letting me in.