CrazyCowboy has seen his shadow--Training camp in San Antonio!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
ZONERS:

Thanks to all for a great 2006-07 season full of awesome POSTS--we made the playoffs again!

ROMO what an exciting time you made for us--thanks! Thanks for giving us a chance to win last night! :bow:

T.O. - get the finger fixed and work out hard for next year........

Roy - don't know what to say to you--but fix it please.

Big Bill - get us a defensive coordinator who knows how to put pressure on a QB--did I mention we need a couple of stud lineman? :mad:

Training Camp in San Antonio is where we will start our Super Bowl run for 2008! Dang, I am getting old and cannot wait much longer! :starspin

Still SICK about last night, but, I will always LOVE the Dallas Cowboys!:starspin

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1297457 said:
ZONERS:

Thanks to all for a great 2006-07 season full of awesome POSTS--we made the playoffs again!

ROMO what an exciting time you made for us--thanks! Thanks for giving us a chance to win last night! :bow:

Big Bill - get us a defensive coordinator who knows how to put pressure on a QB--did I mention we need a couple of stud lineman? :mad:

Training Camp in San Antonio is where we will start our Super Bowl run for 2008! Dang, I am getting old and cannot wait much longer! :starspin

Still SICK about last night, but, I will always LOVE the Dallas Cowboys!:starspin

Im going to a training camp this year if I have to ride a bike all the way from Oklahoma to San Antonio.

RxMan

Reaction score
Romo is definitely a positive for the season. I really think that QB position is solved for awhile. Give me a healthy Ellis, a 1st round guard and a FA guard and a new D coordinator and let's go back at it.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
CATCH17;1297462 said:
Im going to a training camp this year if I have to ride a bike all the way from Oklahoma to San Antonio.

I look forward to meeting you at the dome........

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Sexy Football Goddess;1297493 said:
Any idea when training camp dates are announced?

Based on previous training camps......I would guess the team will report on Friday, July 27, 2007 with the 1st practice on Saturday.......again this is only a guess.......:starspin

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
CATCH17;1297462 said:
Ditto. See you there Catch.

cowboys4life

Reaction score
:starspin

Still SICK about last night, but, I will always LOVE the Dallas Cowboys!:starspin[/QUOTE]

im with ya bro...win lose or tie im diehard cowboy til i die

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
ZONERS:

I'm going to try and make one myself... I have a tentative move to Austin this summer which puts me an hour from SA...

I went to a couple of TCs when it was in Wichita Falls and the last time I was there I had to take my brother to the hospital from heat illness... It was 117 degrees with the heat index... Nothing is hotter than TC in Wichita Falls... nothing!! It was like watching football practice in hell.

otherwise I live 5 hrs north and I'm still gonna try and make one...

Lastly, thanks for the positive post CrazyCowboy... good to hear a heads up post amid the doom and gloom. I'm not too far from any blame either. We'll make it back to SB glory soon...:)

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
aardvark;1297539 said:
I'm going to try and make one myself... I have a tentative move to Austin this summer which puts me an hour from SA...

I went to a couple of TCs when it was in Wichita Falls and the last time I was there I had to take my brother to the hospital from heat illness... It was 117 degrees with the heat index... Nothing is hotter than TC in Wichita Falls... nothing!! It was like watching football practice in hell.

otherwise I live 5 hrs north and I'm still gonna try and make one...

Lastly, thanks for the positive post CrazyCowboy... good to hear a heads up post amid the doom and gloom. I'm not too far from any blame either. We'll make it back to SB glory soon...:)

aardvark you are correct about that hot Wichita Falls training camp....been there done that, bought the t-shirt....

San Antonio training camp is fan friendly....in the Dome and AC......I have been to all training camps sites over the years.....and for the fans.....San Antonio is by far the BEST :starspin

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
cowboys4life;1297512 said:
:starspin

im with ya bro...win lose or tie im diehard cowboy til i die[/quote]same here....i bleed silver and blue....

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1297550 said:
aardvark you are correct about that hot Wichita Falls training camp....been there done that, bought the t-shirt....

San Antonio training camp is fan friendly....in the Dome and AC......I have been to all training camps sites over the years.....and for the fans.....San Antonio is by far the BEST :starspin

Groovey... :fogeys:

If I can get-R-done I might see ya thar...

DA FAN

Reaction score
ZONERS:

Preview of TC in San Antonio. Change the 2 to a 7.

welcome-sign2.jpg

Can't wait.

I will look forward to meeting some of ya there!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
DA FAN;1298115 said:
Preview of TC in San Antonio. Change the 2 to a 7.

welcome-sign2.jpg

Can't wait.

I will look forward to meeting some of ya there!

Awsome--I cannot wait!

TonyTone

Reaction score
I will see you guys there. I am coming from South Florida to San Antonio. By the way, what is a close hotel near the dome?

thanks in advance.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'll see all of you brothers there in San Antonio. I live in the Dallas Metropolitan area, and let's just say my family and I will have a nice little vacation south of here. :)

I will make me a clove shirt (since the zone doesn't have shirts ;) ) so you all will know who my fat arse is. :)

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Clove;1298223 said:
I'll see all of you brothers there in San Antonio. I live in the Dallas Metropolitan area, and let's just say my family and I will have a nice little vacation south of here. :)

I will make me a clove shirt (since the zone doesn't have shirts ;) ) so you all will know who my fat arse is. :)
I'll be sure to get a Romo - sexual shirt.