Create & Pin a Dak Thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just make a Dak hate zone. Matter of fact, make a Haters Zone.
Let them post all the hate amongst themselves. They will be in heaven.

oh, wait they will get no pleasure in hi jacking decent threads. Especially ones that have nothing to do with Dak.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Well Dak is finally getting into Romo territory

Dak has it way worse. I was here for the Romo era as well, it doesn’t compare. This has been nonstop even throughout the season.

I mean, these aren’t even logical posts. I’m seeing posts about “Dak should give $100m back to the Cowboys“… Like.. bro, do what?!? It’s ruining this forum.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Make a whole Dak sub forum. They did it on the old sight for Romo. But honestly some still created Romo threads in the wrong spot. Lol.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder if this is a true cross section of how Dallas fans really are. I doubt it. As I rarely come across anyone with an attitude the way the negative Nannie’s on here are.

Pretty sad when the 1st 2 or 3 pages are filled with the same garbage.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The 49ers webzone did something similar. Just create a “dak megathread” and ban the use of “dak” in thread titles. Their forum is much cleaner

So the 49ers message board is also bashing Dak? Lol Or are they constantly bashing Jimmy G and moving threads? They definitely need to do something here or deter fans from constantly posting them.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Yes because we adults can't pass up a thread about Dak or start a new thread of our choosing that's not about Dak. Come to think of it, some of us can't even adhere to the rules against call outs and name calling.

Lord help us :facepalm:

Last edited:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I personally don't often read threads about Mr Prescott and rarely post in them. Suits me to get them out of the lineup.

Go Cowboys!
This is a very fixated and unoriginal fanbase.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dak has it way worse. I was here for the Romo era as well, it doesn’t compare. This has been nonstop even throughout the season.

I mean, these aren’t even logical posts. I’m seeing posts about “Dak should give $100m back to the Cowboys“… Like.. bro, do what?!? It’s ruining this forum.

Yes. I am seeing ridiculous things such as "Patrick and Dak conceive test tube child to be Super QB." (It's probably not true.)
th

Motorola

Reaction score
The 49ers webzone did something similar. Just create a “dak megathread” and ban the use of “dak” in thread titles. Their forum is much cleaner
Interesting that another NFL team's fan website did that...the name of it please?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
There have been calls for something to be done regarding Dak threads since I have been here. Just not going to happen.

shabazz

Reaction score
Make a whole Dak sub forum. They did it on the old sight for Romo. But honestly some still created Romo threads in the wrong spot. Lol.

…..that’s true, but they can be reported and moved easily. I’ve asked the mods many times to create a Rayne Dakota sub-forum but for some reason they keep the status quo of divisiveness and highjacking of almost every thread……there’s absolutely no reason not to do it

shabazz

Reaction score
There have been calls for something to be done regarding Dak threads since I have been here. Just not going to happen.

.,,…of course not. We have a Tony Romo thread on the front page of the fan zone that should be in the “History Zone”, for all things ex-Cowboys…….these Romo threads are an invitation for more arguing and divisiveness that brings nothing to the table other than insulting and name calling……if you see who started that thread you will know that there’s no interest in creating a Dak subforom…..let alone keeping exCowboy threads in the correct zone.