Creating news is so fun. Until it’s over (Dak)

LetsBeReal

Reaction score
I can say this with some degree of confidence....this is NOT a good look for Dak. I think the money he is pushing for at this point is at the point of diminishing returns.

they should pull the tag and so dak can show off all his leverage he has built up lol

LetsBeReal

Reaction score
Sorry. The man, the myth, the legend is already taken to describe another QB.

you still spending your time comparing dak to retired players? Even bringing it up all on your own? I’ve never compared dak and romo. I know one was gifted a team and the other one made a lot of money and never won anything. Either way neither of them ever got anything done so they both suck.
Ps.
You think dak is looking over his shoulder now? Wait till practice starts and the rest of the players see the difference. All it takes is a twisted ankle, or a rough 3 game patch and he won’t be getting that job back.

#pullthetag

Nav22

Reaction score
he wasn’t the reason we had any wins last year. I guess maybe Detroit vs their 3rd string qb and rb (and driskoll was better than dak)
Every other win we had was against a crud team or gifted an early lead
LOL!

And wins vs “crud teams” are just a given no matter who our QB is, right?

Cooper Rush would also have won those games, despite the 18th-ranked defense and 30th-ranked special teams in terms of efficiency?

And Dak never had anything to do with Dallas taking those early leads, right?

Don’t hurt yourself trying to understand this sport. There’s a reason Dak will make over $31m next year, and I’m sorry that you can’t comprehend why that is.