Credit, please?

BigDPlayer

Reaction score
Anyone notice this gem of a quote from Lovie Smith?

''We're talking a lot about Rex,'' Smith said. ''And I guess we should. I would talk about our football team. I made a lot of mistakes [Sunday], we all did. You can't give the quarterback all of the blame.

''There were so many things we did wrong, so many opportunities we had. It had a little bit to do with the quarterback position, but it had a lot to do with all of us as a football team.''

Maybe I am asking for too much. . . . but a little credit would be nice!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
BigDPlayer;1670097 said:
Anyone notice this gem of a quote from Lovie Smith?

''We're talking a lot about Rex,'' Smith said. ''And I guess we should. I would talk about our football team. I made a lot of mistakes [Sunday], we all did. You can't give the quarterback all of the blame.

''There were so many things we did wrong, so many opportunities we had. It had a little bit to do with the quarterback position, but it had a lot to do with all of us as a football team.''

Maybe I am asking for too much. . . . but a little credit would be nice!

It had ALOT do do with the quarterback position! The Cowboy QB!!

:laugh2:

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
As usual we did nothing right and the bears did everything wrong. The bears had all the injuries, we had none. The bears gave the game away on turnovers, Romo was facing a worn down defense. The bears missed blocks, as a result devin hester was a non factor on special teams..........Did i leave anything out?

It amazes me how little credit were receiving. I could only imagine had we lost what the reaction would've been. Cowboys are pretenders, Romo faces a real defense he folds, phillps fails his first test, defense still stinks.

Awwwwww but it feels so nice to be hated.

BigDPlayer

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;1670231 said:
As usual we did nothing right and the bears did everything wrong. The bears had all the injuries, we had none. The bears gave the game away on turnovers, Romo was facing a worn down defense. The bears missed blocks, as a result devin hester was a non factor on special teams..........Did i leave anything out?

It amazes me how little credit were receiving. I could only imagine had we lost what the reaction would've been. Cowboys are pretenders, Romo faces a real defense he folds, phillps fails his first test, defense still stinks.

Awwwwww but it feels so nice to be hated.

Don't it though?!! I love what Hostile wrote in another thread

"I feel so alive"!!!

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
We are 3rd in most power rankings behind Indy and NE.

Most news sites came out and said it looks like Romo is the real deal and that our defense is getting better.

Most have us pegged as the best in the NFC, and the most likely to represent in the SuperBowl.

What do you people want? Every single reporter and coach to kiss our arse and give us the Lombardi?