Creeper saying hello!

Creeper

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I joined this forum when the DC.com website dropped its forums. I am glad I found someplace to interact with other Cowboys fans. Living in Giants territory there are a few Cowboys fans here but mostly Giants and Jets fans who get indignant when I say I am a Cowboys fan. I hate talking football with Giants fans. I've been a Cowboys fan since Meredith was the QB. In other words, I am old! I have been through the good and the bad with this team and I am never leaving, not even because of Jerry!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I joined this forum when the DC.com website dropped its forums. I am glad I found someplace to interact with other Cowboys fans. Living in Giants territory there are a few Cowboys fans here but mostly Giants and Jets fans who get indignant when I say I am a Cowboys fan. I hate talking football with Giants fans. I've been a Cowboys fan since Meredith was the QB. In other words, I am old! I have been through the good and the bad with this team and I am never leaving, not even because of Jerry!
Why do you look like ksk

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You used the word indignant. Your vocabulary is way too broad for this group.
Misspelled it too. I dig ants.

Welcome Creeper Man, some good places for you to haunt here and quite a few of the old gang have reunited here and they let us stay anyway.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Hey Creeper,

Welcome to the Board. Sorry for your sito in NY. I guess it can't be avoided because of the local. However, it may please you to know that you are not alone there. We actually have staff who deals with the same exact thing. Stay strong and remember, when the time comes, you are going straight to Heaven for your devotion to God's obvious direction on NFL footballs team of choice.

:thumbup:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Grew up in North Jersey. I know your pain.

kskboys

Reaction score
Welcome, studmuffin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't listen to 'em! Only elite studmuffins are allowed to keep that good lookin' feller Rowdy as their avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welcome, studmuffin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't listen to 'em! Only elite studmuffins are allowed to keep that good lookin' feller Rowdy as their avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're whispering that from inside a van, full of candy, with blacked out windows, aren't you?

JustChip

Reaction score

Welcome to the Board. Sounds like we're kindred spirits. Meredith was Romo before there was a Romo. Dude was a warrior and waaaay underappreciated.

Oh, and you could be in a worse situation - you could be living in Eagles territory :)