Creepy culture, crappy play

erod

Reaction score
This is a big part of why I stay away these days. I’m largely done with this franchise. Barely care anymore.

The Cowboys collapsed yet again, and before they’ve even sorted through the rubble, the offseason is cascading further into a dysfunctional and cultural abyss.

Redundant failures now complicated by creepy voyeurism just smell of Jerry and his decrepit shadow, which now represents a longer history than the classy years that preceded him. We’ve now dealt with his drivel for 33 years, and it’s only getting worse with no Jimmy to be considered again to save it. Too much Jerry in bathroom stalls instead of the background.

The NFL isn’t about to investigate their love-‘em, hate-‘em ratings king, but Congress might, and either way the the Cowboys will be the butt of another gauntlet of humiliation. Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein, and Bill Cosby have nothing on this crap show. The Star is what an asylum look like at night when the light are off.

Then there’s the football side, which once again glorified September statistics and pretended to be a team that mattered. In the end, outside of the worst division in football, the Cowboys proved to be a wannabe’s wannabe, farting and falling down in the last half of the season when the real games were played.

The 49ers called the Cowboys wussies, then went out and skulled them with a laugh. Called their damn shot right in Dallas’ back yard. Predictable and sad.

Dak Prescott proved he’s a nobody yet again, totally lost after the Denver game. He’s 6 years in now, and it’s not going to get any better than what you see. That’s it. He gets all the money, though he’s a glorified Ryan Tannehill. Enjoy those 4-TD games against 4-win teams, I guess.

Zeke’s tread is somewhere along the highway, and the receivers might as well be window mannequins because they aren’t in Dak’s line of sight. The offensive line continues to struggle and take the blame even though the other team knows they only have to account for about 15 yards of the field.

Defensively, they pulled some tricks, but against legit teams, it looked all the same. Micah and his fighting band of overrated misfits.

It’s not changing until somebody takes the team away from Jerry. We know that, so I guess we root for Congress to find far more than what we even know so far. Ain't much of a chance of that happening, but I'm grasping at straws here.

LOL, the Cowboys are suffering bad PR because of their PR guy. Doesn’t that just sum the Cowboys up right there?

This. Is. What. They. Are.

Which. Is. Why. I. Don't. Care. Anymore.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
This is a big part of why I stay away these days. I’m largely done with this franchise. Barely care anymore.

The Cowboys collapsed yet again, and before they’ve even sorted through the rubble, the offseason is cascading further into a dysfunctional and cultural abyss.

Redundant failures now complicated by creepy voyeurism just smell of Jerry and his decrepit shadow, which now represents a longer history than the classy years that preceded him. We’ve now dealt with his drivel for 33 years, and it’s only getting worse with no Jimmy to be considered again to save it. Too much Jerry in bathroom stalls instead of the background.

The NFL isn’t about to investigate their love-‘em, hate-‘em ratings king, but Congress might, and either way the the Cowboys will be the butt of another gauntlet of humiliation. Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein, and Bill Cosby have nothing on this crap show. The Star is what an asylum look like at night when the light are off.

Then there’s the football side, which once again glorified September statistics and pretended to be a team that mattered. In the end, outside of the worst division in football, the Cowboys proved to be a wannabe’s wannabe, farting and falling down in the last half of the season when the real games were played.

The 49ers called the Cowboys wussies, then went out and skulled them with a laugh. Called their damn shot right in Dallas’ back yard. Predictable and sad.

Dak Prescott proved he’s a nobody yet again, totally lost after the Denver game. He’s 6 years in now, and it’s not going to get any better than what you see. That’s it. He gets all the money, though he’s a glorified Ryan Tannehill. Enjoy those 4-TD games against 4-win teams, I guess.

Zeke’s tread is somewhere along the highway, and the receivers might as well be window mannequins because they aren’t in Dak’s line of sight. The offensive line continues to struggle and take the blame even though the other team knows they only have to account for about 15 yards of the field.

Defensively, they pulled some tricks, but against legit teams, it looked all the same. Micah and his fighting band of overrated misfits.

It’s not changing until somebody takes the team away from Jerry. We know that, so I guess we root for Congress to find far more than what we even know so far. Ain't much of a chance of that happening, but I'm grasping at straws here.

LOL, the Cowboys are suffering bad PR because of their PR guy. Doesn’t that just sum the Cowboys up right there?

POST OF THE YEAR!! OK, what to do??? WHEN WE SCORE and make all those stats in 22, we should not be cheering, why because we DON'T CARE!! I'M with you rod, tired of spending thousands of dollars to plan trips and go to games only for us to finish terribly! Not worth it, I don't care what they do unless it's deep deep into the playoffs

fivetwos

Reaction score

Thanks for checking in.

The support is needed.

Congress aint gonna be looking. I'm sure Jerry has the right people paid off along the chain.

Jerry Jones is only dumb when it comes to running a football team....if on the field success is the criteria.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What I care about is that old coot is absolutely miserable right now, I don't care how much money he has or how many toys, this is causing him some real pain right now.

Most people are going to believe he kept around a guy that not only violated the cheerleaders but his own daughter. Only fools believe they investigated themselves and not one spec of any evidence has been provided to clear Dalrymple or the club. They should have had a better gameplan when Dalrymple announced his retirement, at least act like they cared about a 32 year employee.

erod, I get not caring about the team anymore but this is just too much fun not to enjoy. This is strippergate all over again for me, one of my highlight off seasons.

This jerk bought a circus and didn't even have to hire clowns.

fivetwos

Reaction score

One additional thing. Semantics maybe.

You DO care.....because you fully know what's going on.

You've just successfully adjusted your expectations to zero.

Can't say I'm not jealous of your ability to do that....but you still care.

John813

Reaction score
The draft is fun to talk about but it's at a point for myself where it's hard to get excited about the regular season cause the team under multiple coaches has just come out flat in the playoffs most times sans a few wildcard games.

It starts up top in Dallas and the successor doesn't look any different.

NFL is entertainment for me at end of day, but my expectation levels are at 0.1 or 0.2 out of 10

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
One additional thing. Semantics maybe.

You DO care.....because you fully know what's going on.

You've just successfully adjusted your expectations to zero.

Can't say I'm not jealous of your ability to do that....but you still care.

Man says he doesn't care, he's allowed to feel how he wants! 20+ years of mediocrity what's there to be happy or care about

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Great post!
The only reason to be in it now is for the laughs as for years now the cat has been out of the bag!!!!

blueblood70

Reaction score

yet here you are in a forum named by the very thing you say you are over.. hypocrite whiny little fan..

typical be done

be gone

buh bye!!

Jipper

Reaction score
Lot of fans are upset and rightfully so.
Are things going to change?
Doubtful.

This place is good for people to vent....agree or disagree with Erod, if him voicing his frustration here helps him then I support it.

We have all had to deal with this bs for for too long....erods tactic is not the one I would take personally but as long as we have all suffered I have to be supportive to whatever anyone needs to do inorder to feel better.

It's the least I can do as a fellow suffering fan

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lot of fans are upset and rightfully so.
Are things going to change?
Doubtful.
upset?? go away ,be gone its choice to root for sprots team no one's forcing anyone into doing anything yet they come and whine all day everyday. Just quit BYE be gone

tired of hearing the fans who are over it..why wait this loing ..should have left decades a go..
no one owes anyone anything.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This place is good for people to vent....agree or disagree with Erod, if him voicing his frustration here helps him then I support it.

We have all had to deal with this bs for for too long....erods tactic is not the one I would take personally but as long as we have all suffered I have to be supportive to whatever anyone needs to do inorder to feel better.

It's the least I can do as a fellow suffering fan
that not what he said he said hes done..so cancel the account and be gone! whambulance on the way..