Crescendo of Stupidity all touched off by

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
Peyton Hendershot

Hear me out. Had Hendershot not committed that stupid tripping penalty, none of this would have happened. It would have been 2nd & 2 FORCING McCarthy to call 2 running plays to kill the clock and try to get a first down.
instead, the collective IQ in the stadium dropped quicker than green grass through a goose.

Consider …
  • Hendershot Penalty. Stupid. ‘Nuff said. Fuse lit.

• 2nd & 14. Run the damn ball. Idiotic play call by McCarthy. Foolish decision by Dak to throw the ball out of bounds (instead, scramble and stay in bounds).

• Prevent Defense. Poor play calling by DQ. Horrible execution by defense.

• Decision to Go for 2. We have an expression in our office for guys like Dan Campbell: “Often wrong, never in doubt.“

• Conversion - Take 1. Tackle not reporting as eligible (right?). Brainless.

• Conversion - Take 2. Backed up 5 yards and STILL go for 2? Campbell is a buffoon. Double helping of stupid - Micah jumps offside.

• Conversion - Take 3. Thank you Jared Goff, for incomprehensibly blowing the throw at the goal line.
One ray of brilliance cutting through all of this stupidity…

BRANDON AUBREY!!!

if this kid doesn’t remain perfect, we lose this game. He does NOT get enough credit. In this sea of stupidity, Aubrey was frickin’ Albert Einstein!!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hendershot didn’t trip anyone- go look at the tape
exactly but no one will talk about that controversial flag which just happened to us how many times this year I mean too many to count but they're gonna cry for the Detroit Lions who by the way did get that call which affected the game and by the way can people stop saying that there was only one flag on 68 didn't report 68 and 70 went over to report but seventy reported that's the one the referee accepted and then because he reported but then lined up as a tackle but allegedly he was a person that was going to be a receiver he was not covered up on the line correctly

*** there were two flags on the play the Cowboys would have accepted either one of them the play still never happens the two points was called back by two penalties... So if you wanna take out the fact that maybe the refs didn't hear 68 didn't get that right they still had an illegal formation call on the same play that would have been accepted the play still doesn't happen..

Be sure why everyone's arguing debating this all day that you remember there were two flags thrown on that same play it would have been called back anyway you can't have two players report as eligible and then line up one of them as if he's still just playing tackle I'm not a referee I don't know the rules but that did happen and it's being selectively left out of all the conversations**** #68 poor Detroit Lions they got screwed no there were two penalties on the play...

The best thing that was said after the game is the lions fooled themselves they confuse the referees they did not report properly because #70 lined up in his regular position and it wasn't illegal formation that's the end of this mess there were a lot of other calls and a lot of games this year where the Cowboys did not get the benefit.

I mean go back to the Arizona cardinal game when Michael gallop was clearly interfered with the referees agree dropped the flag decided to pick up the flag imagine if that would have been first in goal at the one we probably score on that drive then that interception doesn't happen afterwards we probably win that Arizona game ... Let's go to the Philadelphia game in Philadelphia we don't get the pass interference call the guys getting mugged screen makers on the 1 inch line we get that call we probably win that game.. How about the Buffalo game how that started with three penalties all 15 yarders two of them were very Gray areas and all the holes in the Miami game against Parsons who didn't get one flag hasn't had a flag dropped on him in like 2 months and he's being held a lot so much so it's becoming a big story... And then you have that Micah Parsons roughing the passer onto A and everyone can keep watching that it didn't happen and all the holes on him that game and how about CD lamb's pants being pulled off in the end zone that was not called also in the Miami game...

Those are just the ones off the top of my head and people can remember some that could have cost us some games so right now you are who you are where 11 and five have a chance to have our third twelve and five season in a row and people are still crying about time management in all this other nonsense but really you can't have CD Lamb fumble that ball out of the back of the end zone and the interception we can blame Prescott all we want he threw CD Lam a 5050 ball they do it all the time in the NFL he went up for the ball as if he didn't even feel the corner right there because if he did all he had to do is knock the ball down or just grab the receiver and pull him out of bounds he would have never been able to complete that catch I mean knocked the damn ball down so it's great to see the lamb was you didn't add that to your list Mr. original poster city lamb may have had 13 catches for 227 yards but he was also part of two very negative plays...

so in the end we won the damn game and that's all that matters there is no controversy there were two flags Dan Campbell should have kicked the extra point we should have went in the overtime that's it

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
exactly but no one will talk about that controversial flag which just happened to us how many times this year I mean too many to count but they're gonna cry for the Detroit Lions who by the way did get that call which affected the game and by the way can people stop saying that there was only one flag on 68 didn't report 68 and 70 went over to report but seventy reported that's the one the referee accepted and then because he reported but then lined up as a tackle but allegedly he was a person that was going to be a receiver he was not covered up on the line correctly

*** there were two flags on the play the Cowboys would have accepted either one of them the play still never happens the two points was called back by two penalties... So if you wanna take out the fact that maybe the refs didn't hear 68 didn't get that right they still had an illegal formation call on the same play that would have been accepted the play still doesn't happen..

Be sure why everyone's arguing debating this all day that you remember there were two flags thrown on that same play it would have been called back anyway you can't have two players report as eligible and then line up one of them as if he's still just playing tackle I'm not a referee I don't know the rules but that did happen and it's being selectively left out of all the conversations**** #68 poor Detroit Lions they got screwed no there were two penalties on the play...

The best thing that was said after the game is the lions fooled themselves they confuse the referees they did not report properly because #70 lined up in his regular position and it wasn't illegal formation that's the end of this mess there were a lot of other calls and a lot of games this year where the Cowboys did not get the benefit.

I mean go back to the Arizona cardinal game when Michael gallop was clearly interfered with the referees agree dropped the flag decided to pick up the flag imagine if that would have been first in goal at the one we probably score on that drive then that interception doesn't happen afterwards we probably win that Arizona game ... Let's go to the Philadelphia game in Philadelphia we don't get the pass interference call the guys getting mugged screen makers on the 1 inch line we get that call we probably win that game.. How about the Buffalo game how that started with three penalties all 15 yarders two of them were very Gray areas and all the holes in the Miami game against Parsons who didn't get one flag hasn't had a flag dropped on him in like 2 months and he's being held a lot so much so it's becoming a big story... And then you have that Micah Parsons roughing the passer onto A and everyone can keep watching that it didn't happen and all the holes on him that game and how about CD lamb's pants being pulled off in the end zone that was not called also in the Miami game...

Those are just the ones off the top of my head and people can remember some that could have cost us some games so right now you are who you are where 11 and five have a chance to have our third twelve and five season in a row and people are still crying about time management in all this other nonsense but really you can't have CD Lamb fumble that ball out of the back of the end zone and the interception we can blame Prescott all we want he threw CD Lam a 5050 ball they do it all the time in the NFL he went up for the ball as if he didn't even feel the corner right there because if he did all he had to do is knock the ball down or just grab the receiver and pull him out of bounds he would have never been able to complete that catch I mean knocked the damn ball down so it's great to see the lamb was you didn't add that to your list Mr. original poster city lamb may have had 13 catches for 227 yards but he was also part of two very negative plays...

so in the end we won the damn game and that's all that matters there is no controversy there were two flags Dan Campbell should have kicked the extra point we should have went in the overtime that's it
Agreed

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score

Really long post. Didn’t read all of it.

But I am picking up what you are putting down my friend

Doomsday77

Reaction score

Agreed but please add a few more periods at the end of your sentences. I'm out of breath...

ksadler1

Reaction score
Peyton Hendershot

Hear me out. Had Hendershot not committed that stupid tripping penalty, none of this would have happened. It would have been 2nd & 2 FORCING McCarthy to call 2 running plays to kill the clock and try to get a first down.
instead, the collective IQ in the stadium dropped quicker than green grass through a goose.

Consider …

• 2nd & 14. Run the damn ball. Idiotic play call by McCarthy. Foolish decision by Dak to throw the ball out of bounds (instead, scramble and stay in bounds).

• Decision to Go for 2. We have an expression in our office for guys like Dan Campbell: “Often wrong, never in doubt.“

• Conversion - Take 2. Backed up 5 yards and STILL go for 2? Campbell is a buffoon. Double helping of stupid - Micah jumps offside.

• Conversion - Take 3. Thank you Jared Goff, for incomprehensibly blowing the throw at the goal line.

BRANDON AUBREY!!!

if this kid doesn’t remain perfect, we lose this game. He does NOT get enough credit. In this sea of stupidity, Aubrey was frickin’ Albert Einstein!!!
If you look at the play, the ref obviously assumed it was Hendershot when it was actually the Lions player that tried to trip our RB. If Hendershot was guilty of anything, it was holding. That should have been off-setting penalties.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I didn't see Hendershot trying to trip anything on that play.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Hendershot shouldn't even be on the team. All he does is make bone headed mistakes.

Creeper

Reaction score
Peyton Hendershot

Consider …

BRANDON AUBREY!!!

Excellent post. Losers make big mistakes with the clock running down. The penalty and 2 and 14 pass enabled the Lions to get down the field like they did. Even with the penalty, if Dak does not throw that incompletion, chances are the Lions still don\'t have time to get down the field. They could not have used the middle of the field to throw the ball the way they did.

We sometimes say we like coaches to be aggressive, but being stupid is not the same as being aggressive. Thank God Dan Campbell was dumber than McCarthy and Quinn because he gifted Dallas this win tonight when they probably should have lost.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I heard you out.

Now hear me out

Dallas 20
Detroit 19

Dallas won the game
miserable fans won't even accept a win go our way, get a controversial call go our way. Madness crazy our own fans trying to dismiss a win!!!. you are who you record says you are because we have been screwed over in games that should have been wins for us.

cowboyed

Reaction score
It's ok to be wrong about Hendershot and be right about a few other comments in the post.

My greatest asset is my humility...