Cringe or Sad or all of the above?

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I definitely thought that was pre-planned. Like when Putin puts out those photos of himself shirtless to portray authority, strength and morale.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He was in his warm-ups on the sidelines and wore a suit to the game. Some of you just can’t get off his back. :facepalm:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dak celebrating with his teammates after a win is none of those things. Trying make a big deal about it, on the other hand...:rolleyes:

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Dak celebrating with his teammates after a win is none of those things. Trying make a big deal about it, on the other hand...:rolleyes:

Unfortunately the support for Dak has completely tanked. He’s gonna get tons of hate on this board until he starts playing like a 40 million dollar player. So probably forever.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Who cares if Dak was without a shirt in the locker room? I'm sure his teammates appreciate him being part of the group. Hello? It's in the locker room!!! Hey, at least Dak has an 8-pack, showing us all how hard he works out to get his body in tip-top shape and better than any other QB we've ever had. So what's the problem? Jealous of his 8-pack abs or something?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Unfortunately the support for Dak has completely tanked. He’s gonna get tons of hate on this board until he starts playing like a 40 million dollar player. So probably forever.
Cowboys fans are turning out to become one of the worst fans in the whole league.

NumOneQB

Reaction score

Ton of hate from just a handful of posters from what I’ve seen. Definitely, not the the whole board. The loudest screamers are surely not the majority.