Crippled. old. not easiset on eyes. kinda broke. but putting myself "out there"

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ok---maybe got a lot working against me...but i am putting myself out there....i think there could be a wonderful companion and i fit the bill she is looking for

i dont body or looks shame...but too overweight is non starter....just someone who wants a knight in shining armor ( Ok got to buff out armor to shine again)

who cares and listens and tries hard to make woman feel wanted and cared for....i willl "carry" concealed...no one will take advantage of her...i got still

several strong years left...and i aint looking for no mommy...wish me luck....and i am prepared for rejection....got thick skin

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There is someone out there for everyone. Just don’t shoot above your pay-grade and you will find her. But, take your shot, never know what’s gonna bite :thumbup:
ha ha Tabasco---yeah i know i got not shot shooting too high...in fact the aim will probably be rather low...hahaha

Xelda

Reaction score
Prepare to relinquish the remote, blankets, car music and your favorite spot on the couch. What if she loves Mariah Carey, Nickelback and Elton John? She's also got that one friend that gives you the fuzzy eye every time she sees you. You know the one. What if she's not a Cowboys fan? Oh heck, you're screwed. Now, go get 'em tiger.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Double Platinum guarantee that you’ll find someone. Keep playing the field.
dang Cyber--- lots of confidence....if you saw how crippled i am....maybe one tin foil guarantee???...but thanks

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Get a dog?
R.67bc6d81fa17ed26a07fe7e15fa2aaba

kskboys

Reaction score
Prepare to relinquish the remote, blankets, car music and your favorite spot on the couch. What if she loves Mariah Carey, Nickelback and Elton John? She's also got that one friend that gives you the fuzzy eye every time she sees you. You know the one. What if she's not a Cowboys fan? Oh heck, you're screwed. Now, go get 'em tiger.
You didn't even mention the minimum spankin' requirement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!