Crowd at the game?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I haven't got to look at all the threads or posts yet.
How was the crowd last night at the game.
% of Cowboys / Saints fans and noise levels.
Of course Saints fans were quiet most the game anyway, as they had nothing to cheer about.

bark

Reaction score
I didn't see near as much black and gold as I had expected

CCBoy

Reaction score
Who ever came up with the rally towels hit upon a marketing genius for that game. As the game progressed, and the towels waved more and more...although many fans don't wear color jersies, the home field made a strong showing.

This, coupled with screen displays on when to get noisy and noise volumn indicators did stimulate the crowd quite a bit. Slowly, and once again, a home field advantage. Go figure, who dat? We dat!

chargrove

Reaction score
I haven't got to look at all the threads or posts yet.
How was the crowd last night at the game.
% of Cowboys / Saints fans and noise levels.
Of course Saints fans were quiet most the game anyway, as they had nothing to cheer about.

OMG...the obnoxious yet rather lighthearted Saints fans were mouthing off the annoying "Who Dat" chant EVERYWHERE before the game...they were so loud. The cure for this was to lay 38 points on them.

Turtle0986

Reaction score
I noticed from watching the game on tv that there was a lot more blue and white then black and gold, I would bet majority Cowboys fans at the game last night

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I think they, like many of us, were worried the Cowboys were about to fold after getting that huge lead - they went a bit quiet for a stretch there.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Saw a tweet yesterday that it was about 60-40 Cowboys fans to Saints fans. Saints fans were pretty quiet once the Cowboys jumped to that huge lead.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Saw a tweet yesterday that it was about 60-40 Cowboys fans to Saints fans. Saints fans were pretty quiet once the Cowboys jumped to that huge lead.

You could hear faint booing when the Cowboys were introduced. That stopped pretty quickly though. :) And you could hear some noise when the Saints were in third downs. All-in-all, the home crowd won last night, too, I think.