Crowd Noise (homefield advantage) and other rants :)

ETex

Reaction score
Hi all, been lurkin' here too long; I felt the need to post on this. I see people complain here all the time about how quiet TXStadium is and how we make more noise when the offense is out there than the defense.....Well let me tell you, been a STH for 2 years now and I've been to games on and off for the last 24 years and Sunday was the loudest I've ever heard TXStadium! I really thought it helped out the defense in the 4th qtr. I am still hoarse. My section (24) was absoulutely rockin'. Yes there was some noise when the offense was in huddle but it quieted down when they took the line. The "white out" for the most part was successful. But Jerry, come on!, 40K white towels....shhhesh..more like 1K white towels. All in all, one of my all time greatest experiences (other than the ending).

LOL @ everybody throwing everyone under the bus. To me, there are 2 main goats that need to be dragged behind it for pentance; Pat Crayton and Jaca** Reeves. No excuses for the way they played. None. Garrett called a vanilla game too IMHO. Why not throw a rb screen when the dbs are overpursing ROMO like they were in the 4th qtr? He dropped down a notch off the pedestal I had him on.

Big picture, Its not the end of the world, we have a young roster that hopefully will learn from their mistakes. again.

Oh and Hello to everyone. I look forward to posting more and getting to know ya'll. Awesome site we have here! :)

:star: