Current 2021 draft order

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Free agency never was and never will be the way to build a team.
I didnt say build through it. I said do what you should do which is get good players like championship teams do. Then draft who you want without a trade down.

Aven8

Reaction score
Because lets face it, this is the reward for this season:

1) Jets
2} Gianrs
3) Jags
4) Dolphins via Texans
5) Cowboys
6) Falcons
7) 4skins

What was the trade O’Brien made with Miami?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
BTW.......maybe it's just me or it's too early, but I'm not hearing any can't miss defensive players in this draft so far that every so-called expert is projecting the top 5.

75boyz

Reaction score
Surtain Jr will be a Hall of Farmer. He’s incredible, willing tackler too. Parsons might be the next Kuechly

Have deep generational Alabama roots, Dad was an alum, etc. Closely follow their roster and recruiting yearly. Well aware of Surtain and his dad.

Before last year's injury, Bamas Moses was on the radar for me. He is either not playing at his same instinctual level pre injury or he is not 100% physically. One of the two, but he is not the same player pre-injury this year. Yet, Hopefully. Lol.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This is all that matters. Pittsburgh handle your business. We'll see if Jerry is really as pathetic as we all think because no way should Dak get paid as the team currently stands. Fields or Trask should be our new qb

Keep dreaming. Dak WILL get paid and what you are seeing unfold without him is more evidence that Dak isn't going anywhere.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
8 games to go this is so far from saying stop looking at it now , 8 games to go many things can happen and wont be shocker

If top 3 teams all take a QB and we wont be in the mix for one..i wouldn't be shocked if NYG pull an AZ and draft another QB, Jags and jets goig QB im not wiling to trade UP a spot or two for a qb we dont know is better then Dak..if it falls in our lap, sure..dont forget how many busts are taken at qb in the top 10..highest risk postion to gamble on..

start talking about this after say week 14 as its more realistic, right now its just dribble rambling..

Dak isn't going anywhere. Lets hope we get into the top 2 so someone will trade up and give us a windfall.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Every single scout says Lawrence has the potential to be a generational talent and I’m pretty sure similar stuff will be said about Fields by draft day

But we should take your word over them?

Sure
Players get overhyped every year at draft time. The Cowboys aren't moving on from Dak even if they have the #1 pick so this conversation isn't worth my time.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
What was the trade O’Brien made with Miami?
Laremy Tunsil and Kenny Stills, they got a 2021 1st and 2nd for it, with some extra cheese
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/sy...ded-to-texans-for-huge-haul-of-picks.amp.html