Current FA and former Cowboys CB Stephon Gilmore is gearing up for his next opportunity in the NFL

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I think he's looking for a starting role which the Cowboys can't offer and it would require more money than they would be willing to pay. He's probably going to wait for an injury around the league.

plymkr

Reaction score
With Diggs coming off an ACL, it seems like a no brainer. Yes, he wasn’t prime Gilmore, but he was damn solid and would be amazing depth.
I agree, he was solid and he’d be a good insurance guy if Diggs takes a while to get up to speed. I’m a big fan of Gilly and really want him back. I don’t think you can have too many good DBs in this pass happy league.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I agree, he was solid and he’d be a good insurance guy if Diggs takes a while to get up to speed. I’m a big fan of Gilly and really want him back. I don’t think you can have too many good DBs in this pass happy league.
I am pretty sure our coaching staff, Dr.'s and trainers have a pretty good idea on if and when he will be ready.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
What ever happened to some of these CBs moving to safety as they grew grey whiskers? Safeties too big now for that to happen?

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
so he is still out there. 32 teams are saying no thanks? hmmmm
Who cares. He played very well last year with us until his injury.

Lewis is very mediocre in coverage. Gilmore is a huge upgrade in coverage.

If Diggs is healthy. Diggs , Bland, and Gilly would give us the best trio of corners in the league. If the money is close I would try to make it happen!!!!!

Dominant CB’s make a huge difference to a defense!!!