Current Michigan QB

BHendri5

Reaction score
Henne, someone mentioned this guy last week, he looks good. Maybe Henson left his star in that Jersey.

Quinn for Norte Dame is good also, He was good when he was a Freshman, and Wiess is only going to make him that much better. He may end up being in the Heisman race.(I'm only mentioning that because Weiss can help him that much, but the rest is up to Quinn and his abilities).

I'm probably the only one who has thought about this, but this could be one of those story book type things, with Henson and Brady.

Henson comes in as a talented freshman pushing the upper classman Brady for PT and the Starting spot, he changes careers and the incumbent goes on to the HOF and Henson is a footnote in Michigan's History and in the NFL.

calico

Reaction score
I was impressed with him after the Rose Bowl. He does not get rattled and makes some great throws.

jimmy40

Reaction score
BHendri5 said:
Henne, someone mentioned this guy last week, he looks good. Maybe Henson left his star in that Jersey.

Quinn for Norte Dame is good also, He was good when he was a Freshman, and Wiess is only going to make him that much better. He may end up being in the Heisman race.(I'm only mentioning that because Weiss can help him that much, but the rest is up to Quinn and his abilities).

I'm probably the only one who has thought about this, but this could be one of those story book type things, with Henson and Brady.

Henson comes in as a talented freshman pushing the upper classman Brady for PT and the Starting spot, he changes careers and the incumbent goes on to the HOF and Henson is a footnote in Michigan's History and in the NFL.
All Quinn has to do is be average on a good Notre Dame team to be in the Heisman race.

gbrittain

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
All Quinn has to do is be average on a good Notre Dame team to be in the Heisman race.

Quinn not looking so good right now. His throws are off.

BHendri5

Reaction score
gbrittain said:
Quinn not looking so good right now. His throws are off.

He'll be alright. Both QBs are not looking that good right now, because both defenses has stepped up the intensity.

BHendri5

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:

Who you telling? I know that team is good, and Quinn is part of the team, he is good also.

The critics kept talking all offseason like Notre Dame was a sorry team. Some of the Radio idiots had Wannsedt and Pitt picked to beat the Domers last week pretty, they talked like they would beat them real good.

I was like those guys are idiots, Notre Dame is good, and they will win this game today, and the game with USC later this season will be a great game, that game will not be a given for the Trojans.
That is my prediction /.

jimmy40

Reaction score
BHendri5 said:
Who you telling? I know that team is good, and Quinn is part of the team, he is good also.

The critics kept talking all offseason like Notre Dame was a sorry team. Some of the Radio idiots had Wannsedt and Pitt picked to beat the Domers last week pretty, they talked like they would beat them real good.

I was like those guys are idiots, Notre Dame is good, and they will win this game today, and the game with USC later this season will be a great game, that game will not be a given for the Trojans.
That is my prediction /.
Beating Pitt makes you just as good as OHIO. Congrats.

BHendri5

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Beating Pitt makes you just as good as OHIO. Congrats.

You are right, and beating Michigan makes us just as good as Ohio, Pitt, and Michigan.

Think about this, The Domers beating Pitt, by 3 TDs, makes them not just as good as OHIO, but 26 points and then some better because Ohio had to get their points from the Defense.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Henne is decent but nothing near NFL star standards.

ND is vastly superior to overrated Michigan.

jimmy40

Reaction score
BHendri5 said:
You are right, and beating Michigan makes us just as good as Ohio, Pitt, and Michigan.

Think about this, The Domers beating Pitt, by 3 TDs, makes them not just as good as OHIO, but 26 points and then some better because Ohio had to get their points from the Defense.
Can you imagine how many yards rushing Vince Young would have against this MU defense today? He'd probably have 150 right now. MU's defense looks scared.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BHendri5 said:

:lmao2:

Airman Daly, every time you post you contradict things you've preached for years. Don't get me wrong, I'm not surprised you do this. I knew it was coming.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
Notre Dame will get pimped something fierce as usual but end up 6-6.
Nope!
This ND team with Weis will lose no more than 3 games and they started the season unranked so any pimping will come after wins.

Michigan was the only top 5 team ridiculously overrated.

Miami and FSU who are both playing QBs that make Chad Hutchinson look good were overrated a bit as well.

I woulda liked to hate ND for firing Willingham but man this team is playing 20 times better under CW.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Weis could pass for Parcells Brother on the sideline. The mannerisms are identical.

jimmy40

Reaction score
jterrell said:
Nope!
This ND team with Weis will lose no more than 3 games and they started the season unranked so any pimping will come after wins.

Michigan was the only top 5 team ridiculously overrated.

Miami and FSU who are both playing QBs that make Chad Hutchinson look good were overrated a bit as well.

I woulda liked to hate ND for firing Willingham but man this team is playing 20 times better under CW.
I think Texas is overated too. I don't see how you can lose your best offensive AND defensive player and be ranked #2.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
BHendri5 said:

Please unless you have seen Henson in college for more than couple of games, you can't even comment about the comparison. :rolleyes: Henne is nothing like Henson in Accuracy. He reminds me of shorter version John Navarre. He is little bit better Navarre in accuracy but not whole lot.

Now unless you have watched Navarre his whole college career, you wouldn't know what I am talking about.

BHendri5

Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Please unless you have seen Henson in college for more than couple of games, you can't even comment about the comparison. :rolleyes: Henne is nothing like Henson in Accuracy. He reminds me of shorter version John Navarre. He is little bit better Navarre in accuracy but not whole lot.

Now unless you have watched Navarre his whole college career, you wouldn't know what I am talking about.

Is that a fact? Seeing is believing, and I have not seen anything from Henson yet. Have you?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Now the Willingham apologists can crawl back under their rock.