Current Michigan QB

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BHendri5 said:
Is that a fact? Seeing is believing, and I have not seen anything from Henson yet. Have you?
Uh, he's actually a Michigan fan and saw every game Henson played in.

You admitted you'd never seen Henson play.

You might want to listen to him. He clearly has more evidence than you do.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
I think Texas is overated too. I don't see how you can lose your best offensive AND defensive player and be ranked #2.

because texas has a top 5 recruiting class every year....

NotNOCODE

Reaction score
The kid was awful today. horrible decision making all day long, missed a TD, tons of passes batted down, and his only TD the WR was wide open, also threw the ball 7 yards on a 4th and 15. I see there was a thread started already about him it seems, but i just got finished watching my Wolverines get their ***** handed to them because of the awful play of Henne. So i do appoligize about hyping Henne up last week. Horrible day today. he still has alot to learn obviously.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Uh, he's actually a Michigan fan and saw every game Henson played in.

You admitted you'd never seen Henson play.

You might want to listen to him. He clearly has more evidence than you do.

Uh, I knew he was a Michigan fan. Anyone can tell that by his post. and Like I said seeing is believing. I, YOU, nor have anyone else seen Henson do anything near the hype he has gotten.

No, I never seen Michigan play when Henson was there, The only Michigan QBs that impressed me, are Harbaugh and Brady.
Henne looks like he will turn out to be a very good one. I'm still waiting for this guy Henson to show at least a little something.

Oh, I know a lot of people that are Michigan fans, and they have a different opinion of your boy Henson.

So, no, I will not listen to him, he could just be a Homer, like all those fans that started throwing stuff on the field today.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BHendri5 said:
Uh, I knew he was a Michigan fan. Anyone can tell that by his post. and Like I said seeing is believing. I, YOU, nor have anyone else seen Henson do anything near the hype he has gotten.

No, I never seen Michigan play when Henson was there, The only Michigan QBs that impressed me, are Harbaugh and Brady.
Henne looks like he will turn out to be a very good one. I'm still waiting for this guy Henson to show at least a little something.

Oh, I know a lot of people that are Michigan fans, and they have a different opinion of your boy Henson.

So, no, I will not listen to him, he could just be a Homer, like all those fans that started throwing stuff on the field today.
I love how you are a freaking expert without having seen him play.

That's just amazing.

:rolleyes:

Not just on players either. You've got this man pegged and you've never met him.

Open your mouth again so you can change feet.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
BHendri5 said:

Well I'm as Big a Buckeye Fan as you could be....so I disliked Henson because he was a Wolverine but he could play very well.

I was glad when he left early. I still think Henson will be just fine and a good Quarterback if given time to learn.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy said:
Well I'm as Big a Buckeye Fan as you could be....so I disliked Henson because he was a Wolverine but he could play very well.

I was glad when he left early. I still think Henson will be just fine and a good Quarterback if given time to learn.
You mean the Homer theory has no basis?

:grin: