Current News

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Having ‘Null’ as a license plate is about as much of a nightmare as you’d expect
https://www.theverge.com/tldr/2019/...rking-tickets-violations-void-programming-bug

" ... Joseph Tartaro, a security researcher who, at one point, had as much as $12,049 in traffic fines because of an ill-advised license plate choice. Wired reports that Tartaro registered the plate back in late 2016, and since paying a single ticket back at the beginning of 2018, he’s been plagued by citations that have nothing to do with him."

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Having ‘Null’ as a license plate is about as much of a nightmare as you’d expect
https://www.theverge.com/tldr/2019/...rking-tickets-violations-void-programming-bug

" ... Joseph Tartaro, a security researcher who, at one point, had as much as $12,049 in traffic fines because of an ill-advised license plate choice. Wired reports that Tartaro registered the plate back in late 2016, and since paying a single ticket back at the beginning of 2018, he’s been plagued by citations that have nothing to do with him."
When I was younger, I had a teammate that knew of an acronym the police wrote on tickets for government officials who got tickets in their non-official vehicles. He got a personalized tag with that acronym on it and when he got a ticket, he would go to pay it and they would tell him it had been taken care of.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
When I was younger, I had a teammate that knew of an acronym the police wrote on tickets for government officials who got tickets in their non-official vehicles. He got a personalized tag with that acronym on it and when he got a ticket, he would go to pay it and they would tell him it had been taken care of.
.306?

nobody

Reaction score
So why doesn't Philly PD pull a Dallas PD and send in a robot with a little bomb?