Current News

nobody

Reaction score
Mysterious Gingerbread Monolith Appears In San Francisco
“Looks like a great spot to get baked,” said the city’s parks director, who plans to leave the structure up, at least for a “while.”

It could have been alien elves. There was no other immediate explanation for a 7-foot-tall gingerbread monolith that mysteriously appeared in a San Francisco park.

It’s not clear how edible the structure was, but witnesses reported the texture and smell of the monolith panels seemed to be the real thing — and it was decorated with frosting. The structure was the latest in a series of monoliths that have appeared — and disappeared — from Utah to Romania. The San Francisco version appears to be the first made of a Christmas treat.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/gingerbread-monolith-san-francisco-baked_n_5fe691ecc5b6acb53457fdf3
@SlammedZero

FINALLY someone in California does something cool and awesome.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man in Washington angry over mask requirement shoots gas station: police

Washington-Shooting-Ellensburg-Police-Department.jpg

A Washington state man allegedly shot at a gas station after being told he needed to wear a mask inside and his bare face is what helped cops identify him, according to a local report.

Read Full Story

---

Guy who refused to wear a mask shot at a gas station and was identified by his face because he refused to wear a mask.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nintendo seals court victory against knock-off 'Mario Kart' tour company

dims

A judge has confirmed Nintendo s court victory over a go-kart company that did Mario Kart-themed tours on the streets of Tokyo, Nintendo announced.

Read Full Story

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Nintendo seals court victory against knock-off 'Mario Kart' tour company

dims

A judge has confirmed Nintendo s court victory over a go-kart company that did Mario Kart-themed tours on the streets of Tokyo, Nintendo announced.

Read Full Story
Nintendo must do this pretty regularly (Debbie Downers). They put an end to a charity fighting game tournament where the proceeds went to victims for cancer relief. Still cancelled it because they were using a version of an older nintendo game that wasn't even being sold anymore. (Smash Brothers but modified or something)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shame how someone completely outside the sport executed better form-and-technique tackling, WITHOUT PRACTICE OR GAME EXPERIENCE, than some professional football players making hundreds of thousands, millions or even tens of millions of dollars a year. That is how you attempt to tackle every down. Stop worrying about delivering the big hit. Size up the ballcarrier better beforehand.

Get
your
man
on
the
ground.

Whatever. :rolleyes: Go mom! :starspin:

/rant :laugh:

timb2

Reaction score
Don't mess Mama Bear's cub they will get you. Reminds me of a radio news alert years ago when I was a kid Two escapees from prison broke into a pregnant mothers home,father was a truck driver on the road. She was pregnant and had a twelve year old daughter. Well one of the convicts wanted to have his way with the daughter. Mom went off she knocked them both out. I remember she hit one of them with a chair the other with a lamp doing this while she was pregnant too.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I keep seeing stories like this, so it makes me wonder if maybe everyone doesn't know that there are legitimate ways to deal with a bad marriage. There's marriage counseling, separation, divorce. In extreme cases, there's protection via the law.

But just in case anyone who uses this board does not know, hiring a hitman to assassinate your spouse or your ex is NOT a good idea. Maybe you're out there thinking, "Cool idea! Nothing bad will happen." Think again. Chances are, something will go wrong.

What are people thinking? There are really people who can't figure this out?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13905207/oaklahoma-couple-try-hire-hitman-kill-ex-husband/

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I keep seeing stories like this, so it makes me wonder if maybe everyone doesn't know that there are legitimate ways to deal with a bad marriage. There's marriage counseling, separation, divorce. In extreme cases, there's protection via the law.

But just in case anyone who uses this board does not know, hiring a hitman to assassinate your spouse or your ex is NOT a good idea. Maybe you're out there thinking, "Cool idea! Nothing bad will happen." Think again. Chances are, something will go wrong.

What are people thinking? There are really people who can't figure this out?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13905207/oaklahoma-couple-try-hire-hitman-kill-ex-husband/
What if you are married to Amber Heard though?