Current News

triplets_93

Reaction score
NFL Star Richard Sherman, 33, was charged on Friday morning for trying to break into his wife's parents' home and allegedly crashing his SUV into a construction zone

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rman-hit-FIVE-charges-attempted-break-in.html

When things like this happen, I always want to hear what the media blowhards have to say, specifically:

Stephen A Smith ... ??? Is he on Vacation??

and

Dan Patrick ??

Colin Cowherd ??

Skip & Shannon's piece .... was boring.

Hoofbite

Reaction score

That video scared the hell out of me. We had a Tacoma cut off a lumber truck a couple months ago. Lumber truck flipped and tossed it's load all over the freeway. One 2x4 went through the windshield of a local nurse and did serious damage. Her car drifted for like 1/2 mile before hitting the median and coming to a stop. She was declared brain dead 3-4 days later and passed. I was probably about 20 minutes ahead of the accident, and a coworker was less than 10 minutes ahead of it. Another coworker spent 2 hours trying to travel 2 miles from the backed up accident location to work. Dude in the lumber truck lived. There's video of him climbing out of the truck that was on fire and jumping down to the ground.